Thursday, May 23, 2013

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #110 SPLASH



                                                                                                      #110 challenge ends June4, 2013

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending May31, 2013




Hi Friends,
I hope your as excited  as I am about the new challenge. I think this one is so fun and with summer coming and memorial day weekend here, it is time to bring out the happy colors.


DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #110


THEME:   SPLASH


                                                                         
 Interpret the theme how you like, although splash refers to wet, let's see your wet projects.
For those that like margaritas, a splash of lime is probably a nice touch.

 

This DCWV glitter green card stock cut so beautiful in the cameo.

 
I finished the inside, because it is actually a card for my sister in law
The cut file is  is from the Fruity Fiesta svg cut file from SVGCUTS.com

I fell in love with this file as soon as I saw it.




The papers I used are AC card stock
DCWV glitter paper basic grey and my stash.
The sentiment is from Stampendous and the birthday stamp inside is also from stampendous
colored in with copic markers.






The challenge will be open until 11:59 PST  June 4, 2013.
3 entry limit



THE PRIZE:

6x6

12 sheets canvas corp
and

12 sheets Handmade (similar to this, colors may be different)

and


4 crocheted  flowers
and


10 yards red and white twine




CLICK HERE TO ENTER



Challenges:



Have a blessed day, Diana

16 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun one. Can't wait to play!
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card! Perfect color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! it has my 2 favorite colors, orange & Green. Your sil will love this Fun Challenge.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥card! I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Diana! Love the colors and great cuts!
    Awesome new challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I could use a double shot of that magarita now, yummy...
    Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a fun birthday card, makes me long for summer and those long hot days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUUUUMM! Looks so good:) Such a pretty card Diana!
    Hope you had a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMY!!!! Oooh Diana, this looks so good and refreshing:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the yummy looking margarita!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful,
    have a great weekend Diana
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love love this card! Amazing papers can't wait to make this one! have a great weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card!! Love the colors...love this card!!
    Have a great weekend
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooohh, I love this!! The colors are so fabulous!! I love a good margarita!! This is so fun!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diana you created a fun card. Its perfect for the summer. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun challenge Diana. So glad I finished it up before the deadline.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...