Thursday, July 11, 2013

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #113 SUMMER


                                                                                                    #113 challenge ends July 23, 2013

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE ends July 31



Hi Friends, 
Thanks for all the entries on the last challenge, they were really some of the best I have seen yet I really like to see so much Patriotism out there.





DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #113

THEME:  SUMMER


                                                                         
What do you think of, when you think summer? I think of hot bright colors, flowers, running, biking swimming, not to mention all kinds of water sports. Summer, is really a time of many out door activities.  I will be indoors for the show that is coming up. So I thought I would brighten up my display table with this hand made pail of hand made paper roses. What ever tickles your fancy and makes you think of summer is welcome in this challenge



Hard to believe these are really paper. I just love making them.



Both sides Have one pearl brad and one gem stone brad. I liked tthe look, plus it was the only ones I had that matched and were big enough. I may pop out tomorrow and get new brads, I think this is really pretty the way it is though



There are 9 flowers in this pail. I think I may do 3 more. I willl most likesly add some pale peach roses to it.

The papers I used are AC card stock
Graphics 45 Secret Garden
SVGCUTS.com
Mother's garden gifts




The challenge will be open until 11:55 PST  July 23, 2013.
3 entry limit



THE PRIZE:
6X6 PAPER PAD
BASIC GREY AMBROSIA


10 yards of red & white twine



and creative charms embellishments


Challenges:
Moxie fab world: trigger
4 crafty chicks: 3-d
Craft it up link it up: Summer





Have a blessed day Diana

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful project Diana! Love those flowers and GREAT papers!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower.
    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does a Summer movie scrapbook layout meet the Summer rqmt for this challenge?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and fun! I will have to get some crafting time in to join the fun!

    Have a great rest of the week!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous flowers, Diana!! They look amazing!! The vase is beautiful, too!! Love, love this!! Thanks for another fun challenge!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS and would look lovely on any table for a centerpiece! The flowers look real:) Super job Diana!
    Hope you are enjoying your summer:) Been very busy in my neck of the woods...it really needs to slow down, UGH!
    Have a great day my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Challenge! Gorgeous Roses....My Fav. color is Green & Orange...my kitchen is a soft orange .LOVE it!! very BEAUTIFUL!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowers and vase are beautiful - love the colours and papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Creations. Love roses they are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. The vase is gorgeous. I love the coor combinations. Fun challenge. I hope to fit in some crafting time soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Diana, What a beautiful bouquet!!

    Hugs,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Summery arrangement, great for any table decoration. I would love it outdoors on my patio table, under the porch of course. I heard somewhere that spraying the paper with Workable Fixatif would keep the humidity from bothering them outside. I love roses of any kind.
    Mindy

    http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diana love the way you made the flowers with a matching vase..I have missed seeing your projects.
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! I love the flowers and vase and they don't even require watering!!! TFS
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful! I love this project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh forgot...tHanks so much for joining us at the "summer" Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for playing our 3D challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done!

    Leanne DT!
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGOSH this bouquet/vase is amazing!! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our 3D challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. very nice! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Diana! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, those paper flowers are just gorgeous! Loving all the summery projects!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your project is beautiful !!!! I am very inspired I would love to try to make something like that !! Thank you for sharing and inspiring !!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous flowers... thanks for joining the summer linky party from the Craftin Desert Divas...
    Laura guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  24. I found you via Paper Playful and wow - am I glad I did - the flowers are gorgeous and the vase/container - love it!
    Thanks for the challenge and tfs hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Diana, that pail and flowers are just gorgeous!! Loving the roses, they look so real!! Love the paper you used on the pail as well as the brads for the handle!! That would brighten anyone's day for sure!! Hugs Twin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...