Thursday, August 8, 2013

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #115 CAMPING CHALLENGE



                                                                                                    #115 challenge ends August 20, 2013

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE ends AUGUST 31



Hi Friends, 
Thanks for all the entries on the last challenge, they were really really fun and Christmas-y and got me in the spirit!! Right now I really don't want to see summer end

Did any of you get to go camping this summer?  I did not, but I do love it when we go




DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #115

THEME:  Camping


                                                                         

I used Echo park Happy camper papers and elements  for this cute little card.   All my challenges are planned for the rest of the year. They are not finished they are just planned, so was I ever excited when Jessica Sprague had the EP happy camper on the One Buck Wednesday


Supplies used:
A2 size Vanilla cream card stock
I fussy cut the tent out
the sentiment's are both from Happy camper
and that is it easy peasy. I have to say DP's make everything easy





The challenge will be open until 11:55 PST  August 20, 2013.
3 entry limit



THE PRIZE:



24 sheets 6x6 hand made paper
+


10 yards of red & white Baker's twine
+



Challenges:





Have a blessed day Diana

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Diana,lovely papers and design.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great. I love how you used the design paper to show fellow campers in the background. TFS.
    I haven't been camping in years. Used to go every weekend come rain or shine when I was a kid.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! I love the tent and the background paper is perfect!! Camping is one of my fav summer activities!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Makes me want to go camping:) Love the fun scene you have-the tent is so cute!
    Have a super evening!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card!! Love the new challenge!!!
    Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Diana, love the tent! Not much of a camper but my boys sure are :) I'll be back to play!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super DUPER cute!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...