Thursday, September 5, 2013

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY SEPTEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE





Hi  Friends,

Welcome to another DL.ART Thankful Thursday: LINKY  challenge
This one is for September
open until 11:55 September 30, 2013


 Anything goes. LInk up as often as you like.  I will have the Mr. Linky icon up at 9:00 am.PST 
 and the Party will run until 11:55 pm PST September 30, 2013 
I am really looking forward to seeing all your creative projects. There were
693 entries  last month, I love seeing them and I love to come to your blog and visit. I sure hope your loving these linky parties, I know I do

This graphics 45  "Place In Time"12 x 12 paper pad I have been using for the monthly challenge design is really beautiful, each month it has scenes that are relevant to that particular month and the season of the year.

This month is no different I will use this pad all year for the linky challenges.



I particularly like the vintage look of these papers. For my base I used  Kraft card stock recollections, Michael's brand and all the other papers are G-45.  I did use twine from Queen and Co. and dimensional glaze on my apple and the September to give them some shine.

   


I love the Diamond glaze



  It really makes the apple shine in person




I used the MOJO Monday sketch   # 309 for the design-







The PRIZE for this Linky party is:



Echo Park Apothecary Emporium
6x6
PAPER 
10 yards twine red and white striped twine
 and
 1-  package of 4 creative charms embellishments


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Challenges:
mojo:




Have a Blessed day, Diana


Follow on Bloglovin

27 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love all of the images and papers, especially the vintage look school child!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card very much - graphic 45 has the coolest papers! A great prize to win too! - thanks for another challenge - enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card as usual Diana, the Diamond glaze does make that apple look pretty spesh : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the graphic 45 paper on this one you used it so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! I love the paper!! That image is so sweet!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do not see the linky. Clicked on 'or use the new add link' and entered but no pic shows up. Here's entry:
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2013/09/fallautumn-2-acorn-pinecone-tagbookmark.html
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Entry that is Acorn PineCone Tag/Boomark is my 1st entry and entered with the 'use add new link method' which accepted the entry info but no entry pictures are displayed. I entered a 2nd entry:
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2013/09/good-luck-tagbookmark.html
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/2013/09/outdoors-back-to-school-card.html
    Here is my Link - Same information as posted by Sunshine HoneyBee - Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see the entries on your blog right sidebar but not easy to see there.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Diana for tweaking/correcting the Linky. Looks good now.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Diana.....great take on the sketch! Gorgeous vintage images, love the extra shine on the apple:) Enjoy your week, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun is your card. Love the vintage paper , great take on the sketch.

    I'll be back to play along :)

    Xoxo

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the vintage look Diana!
    thanks for hosting the linky!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! This card is just so cute! Love it!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your vintage BTS card, Diana. You do the most amazing things with Graphic 45. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  16. My dear friend, every month you provide such lovely inspiration for this linky party! :o) It was such a marvelous idea to use this collection each time and I always look forward to seeing what you've done. :o) September is beautiful as ever... you've used the papers and embellishments so wonderfully. The vintage feel is especially lovely for this theme. :o) I love that you used dimensional glaze! Details like that make things extra special... although everything from you is extra special all on its own. :o) Lovely creation from your crafty heart, Diana! I hope you have a blessed and sparkly weekend! Thank you for the linky party. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is fab, as usual! I love all the little details. Thank you for hosting another Linky Party - they're so much fun! I very much appreciate all that you do!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous!!!!OMG! I LOVE this!!!! Fun Linky Party!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. finally managed to link a project up. Have a great week! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Diana! Such a great vintage feel:) Love it! Also, thanks for another fun linky party!

    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  21. mahalo for the advance thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a wonderful card, Diana! Fabulous vintage theme! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG! such a cute card my friend:) Thank you for the challenge, have a fantastic weekend
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  24. So many fun entries. I am getting lots of fall motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I didn't think I'd have time to craft much this month but ended up squeezing in some scrapping and stamping time. Thank you for the fun inspiration Diana ! I always love seeing your projects, especially the vintage ones!

    ReplyDelete
  26. great card thanks for sharing and the fun challenge.
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...