Tuesday, October 1, 2013

LINKY PINKY PARTY--BCA A Month long Breast Cancer Awareness Linky Party

LINKY PINKY PARTY-BCA
This linky will be open until 11:55 October 31, 2013



Hi Friends,

Because this is breast cancer awareness month, I want to bring the awareness to the blog world as so many others have. Many women in my family have been affected by this and one of my male cousins died at age 42 from breast cancer. So Please link up anything pink, or anything breast cancer related.

If you know of any other blogs that are posting challenges about BCA please put it in your comments with a link and I will add it to my post, so others can enter over there also.

Here is some inspiration of past BCA cards and projects I have done. Link up. Please leave Comments on this and other posts, we all love to read them.

Here is my new one for this years Link Up For Pink 2013


Supplies:
My card base is PTI pine feather, banner strips fine linen
the die for the ribbon is PTI using AC card stock
the sentiment is embossed with Creative inspiration paints Deliquesce white using Verve small phrases sentiment


and I used the MOJO 313 sketch


















BLOGS - That are having Breast Cancer Awareness challenges in the month of OCTOBER.

LUFP-http://www.linkupforpink.com/



LinkUpforPink.com
Challenge
http://asimplefive.blogspot.com/2013/09/inspire-me-fridays-122-anything-goes.html

link up as often as you like - unlimited
Have a Blessed day, Diana



31 comments:

  1. Dearest Diana, thank you so very much for hosting this event and for sharing Link Up for Pink's linking party too! Much love!
    Yolie
    LUFP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee-utiful. 1 other challenge that I know of that has BCA Ch: Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Ch108 Pretty in Pink/Awareness have to use a digi & can be pink and/or BCA. Here's the challenge link:
    http://papermakeupstamps.blogspot.com/2013/09/digi-makeover-challenge-108-pretty-in.html
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card and all the projects are beautiful -- and so very thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards for the link party. Thanks for supporting BCA. I'll be back in a few to put my card in the challenge. Thanks you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Fabulous cards and projects, Diana! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Beautiful cards for a wonderful cause.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful cards my friend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the creations are just wonderful and I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana,
    Thank you so much for starting our linking party out with a bang!!!! Love all your beautiful cards!!!!
    You're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZERS...you have been busy! These are all amazing Diana! Gorgeous cards:) TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diana these are all beautiful! You have quite a collection of beautiful Pink cards. I am going to get right on it and make a card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your fabulous work throughout the years really inspires me, Diana. Happy to link up too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. First time I knew of this Linky Party or the Link up For Pink Party - so I entered both -thank you Diane - I hate CANCER - and I have friends that die and or/struggling with cancer. Have a blessed day. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - all of your cards are so beautiful. Thank you for bringing more awareness to this dreaded disease.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana I'm very sorry for the loss of your cousin. Thank you for sharing your beautiful, inspirational cards. Hugs and happy crafting. -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diana, thank you for sharing your wonderful pink creations and your story. It reminds us all to be watchful and careful. Thank you for the challenge too x

    ReplyDelete
  17. There is a breast cancer awareness challenge here:

    http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/challenge-114-pink-breast-cancer.html?showComment=1381181610009

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, all of the projects are fabulous! I'm sorry for the loss of your cousin. I have a cousin fighting this horrible disease, too.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for doing this.
    You and your family are in my prayers. Sorry for your loss.
    Your cards are BEAUTIFUL. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whoo Hoo I have 13 BCA creations. Will I make 14 like Diana is trying for?
    Meliss
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  21. Back to leave a LUFP linky comment...
    as I said before your cards are ALL beautiful.
    I see you used a ribbon embossing folder on a couple and was wondering where you got it?
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great idea, Diana! Prayers for you and yours and all who fight the battle.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Entering another card. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Diana!!! Thank you very much for being hosting and sharing with us this celebration!!! My best wishes for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great cards ladies. It's amazing how women can support each other for the cause. I made my card to send to a long time friend now going through treatment. I am sure it brought a smile to her day.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...