Thursday, April 10, 2014

DL. ART THANKFUL THURSDAY Challenge #130 Easter

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART APRIL Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE BBTB2 Bunnies challenge


Hi Friends, 

Welcome to the  



DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #130



THEME:
 
Easter

 
Aren't these just the cutest ever?  SVGCUTS.com. I used AC cardstock, pastels and white and Graphics 45 from "secret garden", last year collection. For the eyes I am using skittles from the latest Spring collection


Aren't these the most adorable paper bunnies you have seen. I would love to keep them for pets, but I am going to ship them out.



Looks like my bunnies are hopping out of the azalea bush now. Last week the azaleas were in full bloom, they were so pretty.

I love Easter, it is such a sweet time of year.  I know that it means different things to everyone. For this challenge Carri from "abusybee" is sponsoring my challenge with skittles. So I hope I will inspire you to enter with whatever project you like that shows what Easter means to you



The challenge will be open until 11:55 PST  April 22, 2014.


The prize:



three packages 25 to a package  from my wonderful Sponsor
Carri~abusybee from DoubleClick
"Skittles"


Challenges:
http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-72-easter-baskets-part-1-or.html
http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/2014/03/my-sheri-crafts-challenge-130-anything.html
http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2014/04/pde-linky-party-7-3d-projects.html
http://linkitupchallenges.blogspot.com/2014/04/easter-challenge-42.html
http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.ca/2014/04/challenge-66-ducks-or-bunnies.html
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/04/easterspring.html
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2014/04/monday-challenge-132-happy-easter.html
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/2014/04/aprils-just-because-linky-party.html
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/2014/04/mid-post-challenge-58-easter-or-bunnies.html
http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/2014/04/wacky-wednesday-88-easter-challenge.html
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-160-color-challege.html


Have a blessed day, Diana

46 comments:

  1. WOW Diana these are gorgeous . I love the way you make such unique 3 D paper crafts
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!!! These are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so super adorable!! What a cute set of bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Diana - Your bunnies are adorable! I have an Easter card to enter but I can't figure out how to get to your linky. I will try to remember to come back. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All set, Diana, I just linked up my card - so glad someone else figured it out LOL! Thank you for the fun challenge!

      Delete
  5. these are just too cute love the colors and every single thing about these cute bunnies. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeeeks! these guys are so cute! :) i wanna pinch their cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your project Rocks! Thanks for another challenge - love those skittles - have a blessed ay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bunnies are super cute..i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bunny boxes. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! Both are ADORABLE!!! Fun Challenge!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, Diana - these are super adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for joining the challenge at dtc these are super cute. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. How FUN Diana! I LOVE your bunnies-totally adorable:)
    I wish my azaleas were blooming...it is still under about 4' of snow:( no blooming for a while yet! That is one of my favorite flowers:) Yours looks beautiful!
    Have a great day Diana!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are just the cutest bunnies! You picked the perfect paper! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are just the cutest bunnies ever!! I love how they are frolicking in your flowers!! You did an amazing job my friend!! Love, love these!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable, adorable. adorable!! Such a great link up! Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Jackie dt @ Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those rabbits are AMAZING!!!! I love them!!!Wow!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those bunnies are the cutest !!! I love them !!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, these fun bunnies are totally adorable. What gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, how creative! Are they boxes? (Does the head come off!?!)

    Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Diana, these are absolutely precious and just make my heart smile! They ARE the cutest paper bunnies ever and I love how you have them in the garden. :o) The colors and patterns are so lovely. The skittles for eyes are marvelous. The recipient will love their new bunny pets! Thank you for sharing your sweet bunnies with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  22. A pair of cute bunnies! This is awesome. You did such a wonderful job with these 3D projects... so clean and crisp too!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  23. these are so cool! Thank you for sharing them with us at CIU!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love your bunnies in the azalea bush. You have made some amazing 3d projects, this is one of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable bunnies! Thanks for playing with us at Cut It Up.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Diana these bunnies are adorable!!!!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the inspiration and challenge, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  28. These bunnies are super adorable!!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are so cute, Diana!!! You did a fabulous job with them! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Decorate To Celebrate!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  30. awesome bunnies diana :) thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with us at pause dream enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. What adorable 3-D bunnies! Amazing job. They look so cute. TFS at DCD.

    ReplyDelete
  32. These turned out really cute, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are so sweet, Diana! I love those fun bowties on your bunnies! What a great touch!

    Your azaleas look AMAZING!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  34. These turned out so cute Diana! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot. Hope to see you next week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Diana,
    These look fabulous. What a wonderful idea; they're so cute. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for the fun challenge and the super amazing DT work for added inspiration--WOW! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi! I'm new and just love the way your bunnies turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Precious and lovable bunnies! I always love your creations. you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...