Tuesday, April 1, 2014

DL.ART APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE  for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #129 BUNNY  CHALLENGE


Hi friends,

Most everyone agreed the linky party should begin on the first day and run until the last day. So now we begin the first of each month the monthly linky challenge will start at 12:00 am and run to 11:55 pm. the last day of the month. There will be one entry per day limit.  The rules are posted at the top of the page. Have fun and let the party begin



DL.ART APRIL LINKY CHALLENGE




So I have been busy with the jewelry -- And the April fool's was on me-- I forgot to schedule the linky party post -I am glad I checked before I left the house. So here you go



 What do you think? These are in my ETSY store



 Anything goes. LInk up once per day.  
 and the Party will run until 11:55 pm PST April 30, 2014 
I am really looking forward to seeing all your creative projects. There were   so many
Beautiful   entries  last month, I love seeing them and I love to come to your blog and visit. I sure hope your loving these linky parties, I know I do!!!

   


The PRIZE for this Linky party is:

6 x 6 paper pad  MME "The sweetest thing"


want 2 scrap pink pearls 


and red and white twine






^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Challenges:


Have a blessed day, Diana








Have a blessed day, Diana

21 comments:

  1. What gorgeous earrings!! They are so absolutely beautiful!! Love them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous earrings Diana!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! these are beautiful Diane and congrats on being on the DT for Bitten by the Bug!! It sure was nice chatting with you my friend and I hope you enjoyed your diner:) I will be back to enter your challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. The earrings are stunning. I love the color and shape. Fun idea to hang earrings over a glass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Diana, these are breathtakingly beautiful! The color and design are so gorgeous. It makes me think of the most lovely tropical water. You are so multi-talented. :o) I hope you're enjoying your week, my dear friend! Thank you for another wonderful linky party!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! These earrings are gorgeous! I love the photo of them on the glass. I would have never thought to display them like that and it is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty! What a GORGEOUS color!!
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty set of ear rings you a girl with many talents. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The earrings are so pretty! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love the earrings you made! Awesome - love the little blue crystals! Thanks for another linky - you have a fabulous prize again this month! Wishing you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Awesome earrings Diana, thanks for another fun challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those ear-rings are wonderful - love the blue. Thanks for the linky.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, those earrings are beautiful! I'm very impressed that you made them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous earrings and in my favorite color! (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the earrings Diana, reminds me I need to make more jewels and re-open my Etsy store.
    Thanks for another fun linky party : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. those earrings are so pretty!! tfs and for the fun link up!
    -jamie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Those earrings are sooooo stunning! That is my favorite color of blue. Thanks for another super fun Linky Party! Happy Easter!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...