Thursday, April 24, 2014

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #131 MOTHER'S DAY

Hi Friends

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE BBTB2 -----challenge




Hi Friends, 

Welcome to the  



DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #131


THEME:
 
MOTHER'S DAY



Here is a card I made for my mom for mothers day. I like that it is so pretty and feminine my mother just loves flowers. so this is perfect for her.
 In the very center of the flower I have added prills. They are a new type of embellishment but they represent the center of a flower very well..
 Then I added some beautiful glitter to bling it up a bit. All products are heartfelt creations. The flower is from the majestic die and stamp set.



Red and white twine from my ETSY store

I am so fortunate that my mother is still here with us.  She is so wise in many areas, and I am so thankful that I can still come to her for guidance and  answers to questions, even if sometimes it is over the phone.






The challenge will be open until 11:55 PST  May 6th, 2014.


The prize:



Carta Bella  6x6 Wildflower paper pad


creative charms embellishments


red/white twine from my ETSY store





Challenges;







Have a blessed day, Diana

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card for the best person in the world
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Love the layered flowers!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is GORGEOUS! Your Mom will LOVE it.
    Thank you for the sweet words about your Mom.
    Being a person who has been without my Momma's wisdom for 23+ years your words touched me.
    Thank you for appreciating her and the time you have with her on the phone or in person.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card my friend!!! It is an awesome feeling to be blessed with such a wonderful mom and that she still here with you..I feel the same about my mom.. She calls me every other day or I call her..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous, Diana!! The flowers look amazing!! Your Mom will adore this!! I thank God every day for my Mom who is also my best friend :) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute, love the chunky glitter and 3d flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, Diana!!! Love the flowers!!! Your Mom will love this card!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card looks gorgeous. It's so comforting to have an awesome mother. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days..Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diana, your card is gorgeous!! Love all the layered flowers and the vintage style. your mother is going to really appreciate this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Diana, the flowers are gorgeous, love the prills, a lovely finishing touch : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diana, you are so blessed to still have your mother with you. Cherish every day. I lost my mom when I was 16 I have had to struggle through this world with only her memory. I love your card and your mom will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so beautiful!! Love the flowers!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty, Diana! LOVE your flower image and colors - really beautiful card! Your mom will treasure it!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a beautiful mother day card!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card, Diana. I'm sure your Mom with appreciate it.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...