Friday, October 31, 2014

Tombow USA Design Team call 2015




Hi Friends,

If you have not guessed it by now, you know I love Tombow products, I love the Tombow mono multi purpose glue and for a project like this you would need a lot of glue. You also know I love to make 3D projects.


This project took 15 sheets of cardstock , that is a lot of gluing.  It took 5 days for me to make this project, working on other things of course







My little elf, Hope helped  fill the cubby holes.


A laugh is a smile that bursts. This is one of my favorite stamps sets right now.The inks I used matched the paper perfectly for the bursts.


Back to Tombow products, The  irojiten pencils are awesome  Here are a couple of projects that I have made using the irojiten pencils. What is it that I love about them? They stay sharp, they are wax based , but do not leave a waxy build up.





Here are my three Tag girls

I have some exciting news, I  participated in the "100 Days of Tombow". Last year was Tombow's centennial year and by my participating along with many other artist's they would donate $100 for each participant,  to the Council of Arts Education, a national non profit dedicated to promoting and supporting art education and quality art programs nationwide  Their goal was to raise $10,000 for this cause and they did it


the products used below are TOMBOW Irojiten color pencils in Rainforest Volume 1- pale tone 1







I also received , the Tombow dual brush set "GROOVY" collection - I love the colors - it comes with brown, green, orange, yellow, blue and red


I used every single color out of both packs, for this project


For the first girl I used. Narcissus P-3, for the crown. For the skirt I used coral and P-2) Aqua (P7) for the outline,
for the bodice and shoes  I used lilac P-9. For the hair I used pigeon gray and a little bit of forget-me-not (P-4)
For the skin I used every color in the set. I was trying to get a dark skin tone, it worked! the skin came out tan looking.



For this gal I was going for the mono tone look but at the end, I decided to add the red on the bow, with the dual tip pens and the dots are made with the green dual tip pen

For this gal, I was going for a party girl look that is why I did the fishnet stockings. I love the orange and blue together. I think she came out pretty good. She will probably have a lot of fun at the party. What do you think? party girl?


Now, for more more fun :





 The background was so much fun to do. The images are from the Silhouette online store, Hexagon and flower. I gave it dimension using fiber paste mixed with ink












My girl image is from Julie Nutting, They all like thier outfits.
I used the dual pen brush end to ink up the stamp, for my sentiment. The card stock & stamps (Asian Fusion) are from PTI-Card Stock- plum pudding, simply chartreuse, and lavender moon Asian Fusion and my twine is from The Twinery. I also added a mini jeweled red, green and blued AC elements brad to the top of each tag.



Here is my lovely lady colored in lightly with the irojiten  pencils against the dark background .



Here is a little fun I had with white tags white ribbon and some shimmering paint and stamps ink and embossing powder


















Ink blown through a straw to give a fun whimsy effect to cards

Smiling Flower


Quiet tree






 I took part in the sticky University program. I received a certificate and a T-shirt and the awesome XTREME adhesive. Wow was I impressed when this held the lapel pin bottom to the top. I absolutely love this product.





I hope you have enjoyed seeing the projects that I have included for the design team call.




Have a blessed day Diana

10 comments:

  1. All of your projects are simply amazing, Diana!! Good luck with the DT call!! They would be so lucky to have you!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the Tombow DT call Diana!!!
    LOVE your WONDERFUL projects.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thud! That's my jaw hitting the floor! Your work is incredible and Tombow would be extremely fortunate to have such a talented paper artist join their team! I wish you the very best of luck, and thanks so much for sharing your projects!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Lost Coast Designs
    Crafty Cardmakers and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR ADVENT CALENDARS are fantastic. Love you leaf card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are ALL beautiful my friend!!! Good luck to you my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects are amazing Diana! Good Luck, would love to see more of your projects for this team! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your projects are fabulous! Good luck on the DT Call!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creations Diana!!! Good luck with the DT call. Hugs, Karon.

    PS that advent calender is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW How did I miss this post...such beautiful eye candy...each project so gorgeous !!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana, you did an awesome job as always. Good luck. Traci

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...