Monday, June 1, 2015

DL.ART JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE


CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #157 Challenge "Fathers day"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JUNE LINKY CHALLENGEHi Everyone,


Hi Everyone,
How did we get to June so quickly??   It looks like proms, graduations and fathers day, so quite a few fun things going on this month.  A lot of you are taking off for summer vacations, are you going anywhere special??  Do you have time for another linky party?   The rules are the same you can enter 1 per day for the whole month and no stacking


DL.ART  JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE (anything goes)


Isn't this pup adorable?  Some of my favorite things to have in the summer are on this card.



products used: 
CTMH stamp set "Ice Cream Dream"
Shin Han markers.
Daisy white card stock


 Anything goes. LInk up once per day.  
 and the Party will run from 
June1, 2015 12:00 am 
until  June 30, 2015 11:55 pm PST 

I am really looking forward to seeing all your creative projects. 
There were so many beautiful entries  last month, 
I love seeing them and I love to come to your blog and visit. 
I sure hope you are loving these linky parties, I know I do!!!
   


The PRIZE for this Linky party is:


24- 6x6 Fern Forrest paper pack
4 crocheted flowers
and red and white twine from my Etsy store.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ info and link below ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have you ever thought of having an online party?
Have one with me and let's talk about the opportunities for you to win some free stuff.

STAMP OF THE MONTH~ $5.00
with qualifying $50.00 purchase



And the stamp of the month for JUNE  (Ice Cream Dream) regular 17.95
for 70% off, ask me how.  I love this stamp set
"Ice Cram Dream'


If you would like some ink I carry 60 colors in my  CTMH  on line store.


Here is an update on the Close to my Heart Cricut cartridge
"Artfully sent", it is available in my store now.


Artfully sent is available
from my ON-LINE CTMH, along with, Atiste, Art Philosphy and Artbooking







Have a blessed day, Diana


18 comments:

  1. That is the most SWEETEST card ever!!! LOVE it! Yes, proms, fathers' day, graduation and let's not forget its my birthday month too! yiiippe!! LOL
    Have a wonderful day y friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww your card is soooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Diane!!! It is very eye catching!!!

    Hugs, Melissa M

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun card, luv the background! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge - lovely card creation Diana - have a blessed week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a yummy card Diana!! Making me hungry for ice cream, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another monthly linky! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving your card, Diana! I love the rustic background & of course I love the adorable doggie! I'm gonna have to get that stamp set with my next order this month. Thanks for another super fun linky party! Big hugs to you, my friend!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute, Diana! I love the little dog with all his ice cream! Hope he shares!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I DO love your linky parties, Diana!! Thanks for all the work you do in hostessing your wonderful challenges and offering such nice prizes!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Sweet" card Diana, thanks for another great linky party : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many fun entries I love your linky parties Diana

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love looking at all of the entries. I keep forgetting to post my icecream card. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very fun card, Diana! Love the cute doggie and all the iceacreams :D This stamp is really so pretty!
    Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, Diana! For some reason, your comments show up as spam... =(
    But I saw it! Thanks for the invite! =)
    I linked my project...
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...