Monday, July 25, 2016

Guest Designer


Gift with Qualifing Purchase from  my DL.ART store until JULY 31-
*spend  at least $20.00 (total= after discounts s&h not included) and receive the mini-Patriotic bundle ( a $4.10 value)
*******************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #184 Challenge "SUMMER FOODS" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
********************************************************************************************************


HI Everyone Happy Monday

Here is my guest design project over at my friend Yolie's  Click Here.

I used Georgie from CTMH cardstock, the image I used  is  ornate blossoms stamp set and thin cuts  from my CTMH store also.


I colored the image with watercolor pencils  and then used a red sable watercolor paint brush to blend the colors



The ribbon that I added at the bottom is from the blues bundle and it is the royal blue. I hope you like my project and I want to thank Yolie for asking me to guest design for her.

Have a blessed day Diana



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Guest Design Spot! Your card is beautiful! LOVE the colors!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is gorgoeus, it reminds me of the zentangle art! You colored it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on GD spot. Love the whimsical image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GD spot!! Absolutely beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...