Thursday, June 15, 2017

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #206 "PATRIOTIC"

 DL.ART store-  check out the new  beautiful Sweet Bundle


***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #206 Challenge "Patriotic"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE




Happy Thursday Everyone, 


Welcome to week two of the

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge


 #206 "PATRIOTIC

.... alternative thank you 


CLICK HERE to go to the challenge----3 entry limit --We love to see cards, layouts and  3D projects!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I have to tell you a quick  story of why I made this card. My aunt was born on George Washington's Birthday and died on July 4th. We always think of her as patriotic.  The youngest of the siblings my other Aunt (#14) was born on July 4th and I have always made her a birthday card with red in it. This card reminds me of both of them. It was a joy making it.


Check out what my awesome Design Team has made with their amazing creativity along with the DL.ART crinkle ribbon and twine. Please send all the designers some bloggy love, by stopping by their blogs and letting them know how much you love their projects.
I am very Thankful for everything in my life, not just today, but everyday.






As always you can substitute a Thank you card for the theme. For the medallion I punched 2 1" circles out of gold and then ran them through using the same embossing folder. The ribbon is Red,  White and Royal blue* from the Patriotic bundle   from the  DL.ART store.  I used shinhan markers and lots of foam tape to pop it up. I used liquid glass for the frosting on the cake, the embossing folder is spellbinders and will enter the challenge The star and the liquid glass are from CTMH. I hope you are inspired by us.



*The patriotic bundle comes with Navy, you can ask to substitute it with the royal blue if you prefer





Click here to shop for Close to my Heart products

CTMH stamp of the month 



$5.00 with any 50.00 qualifying purchase



 I hope you are really inspired by this week's DL.ART designers and enter the challenge, and while you are at it send them some bloggy love..

  

The challenge will open at 9:00 am June 8, 2017 and
 will be open until 11:55 pm PST June21, 2017.   





PRIZE

6x6 paper  

& embellishments 
&
DL.ART twine

 To be eligible for the prize
Be a Follower
3 entry limit,
No stacking
Please link to the post, not to the blog
leave a comment 


Have a blessed day, Diana

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Diana! Such a fun, colorful design! I would never have thought of putting these elements together to make such an awesome scene! Beautifully done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh I just love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous patriotic cards by the team. I went with Thank you but I swear when I looked to enter this last time the Linky was closed. Glad I checked again. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty birthday cake and fun die cuts you used!Very pretty my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love this one! So festive and such a fun design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...