Friday, July 20, 2018

Free Shipping this weekend only

DL.ART store

CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #232
Challenge "Anniversary"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
Check out the latest releases of the  DL.ART crinkle ribbon bundle Meadow and Stream
Mint Julep and Berry Sorbet
Sunshine and Ocean


Happy Friday  Everyone,

This is the first time I am offering free shipping from my DL.ART store. I  personally  like free shipping, so I am offering it this weekend only to US residents.  No coupon necessary with a minimum $20.00 purchase. I will have a special for my international friends soon.




Newest DL.ART  hand dyed crinkle ribbon  bundles- New release





www.dlartstore.com
www.dianamlarson.com

Have a blessed day Diana

2 comments:

  1. Free shipping and those yummy new colors...to good to pass up! Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...