Thursday, August 12, 2021

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #283 "Fall"

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART August 2021 Linky challenge



DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon



Welcome to 
  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY
 CHALLENGE #283 "Fall" 

Happy Thursday,

Welcome back to the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge. I thought I would get a head start on Fall projects, but I am reminiscing about fall pasts, so your challenge is to use and older Fall project and add it to the linky . Let us know in the comments what year you did the project and why.  
Do not enter any new projects in this challenge 
in your URL mention this challenge:   
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #283 "Fall"

you can copy and paste it





The ribbon here is from the  DL.ART fall bundle . The images are from Cricut Imagine enjoy the seasons, with crystal Nuvo drops. The sentiment is from close to my heart. I did this project in 2018

#DL.ARTchallenges






Another 6 weeks of summer!  Have you gone anywhere summer?

 Me: just to the beach here locally 
and to the narrow gauge rail way 






to be eligible you must follow the challenge rules 

PRIZE: 
Fall paper
The DL.ART coffee house bundle 1 crinkle ribbon



I just made a fresh batch of the Halloween bundle 




Click here to view 
also I am offering 15% off this bundle for this week only or until supplies run out. It takes me awhile to make a fresh batch.

Use code: FALLH202115
at check out
expires on August, 19 at 11:59pm






                                            
Follow me
3 entry  per week
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

The challenge runs through August 25, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs 2 weeks

Many blessings,
DIANA L.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I like the patterned paper for the acorns--that adds such a nice detail, and the bow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card, I love Fall cards, amazing colours!
    I made my card in 2015, I love making it because of these colours.
    we had a busy Summer with our kids, we are now at the sea for the second time ...
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...