Friday, August 10, 2012

"Core Cards Creative Frenzy"


CLICK HERE  FOR MY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA BLOG HOP (ends to day at midnight :
WIN Love you a Latte Cricut Cartridge
CLICK HERE : for my HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINKY PARTY opened all month long
CLICK HERE : for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending August 11
CLICK HERE for the Creative Cutter Room challenge ending August 22.
CLICK HERE : for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending August 25



Good Morning Friends,

  ( I have a giveaway at the end of this post.  Have you ever used core'dinations and if so what do you think of it?)

You all know that I just love Core' dinations card stock, it cuts like butter in my die cutting machine. The colors match almost every type of element you can find. I used the brown for the couch from the vintage collection and even the most intricate cuts came out beautifully. So I wanted to share with you some of my recent Projects I have made with Core' dinations card stock. The one at the end of the post is new



It comes in packs of 12 x12 20 sheets 20 colors, 6x6  and 4.5x6.5
I love the subtle and muted shades in this line, I find that they work very well for the more romantic type of cards
One of my favorite lines is the vintage collection, Reminisce, the colors are deep in tone and reminiscent of the 50's.

For the banner I used The Super Assortment, color core card stock Elements. These are absolutely beautiful papers in an array of colors 80 sheets 40 different colors and the sizes are 12x12, 81/2x11, 6x6, and 4.5 x6.5





 Then for this last piece I made this sweet birthday card from both the super assortment and the vintage collection. I used stickles  for the cherries on top of the cake lemonade twine from the twinery. For effect I tore the paper at the top, I just love the inside (core of the paper) is exactly the same color as the outside, it gives such a rich look.


 See what I mean ------It cuts like butter



I hope you were inspired by my creations and you will try core'dinations card stock if you haven't tried it yet. You will be amazed.  If you leave a comment on this post I will do a random drawing and send 1 lucky person 10 4 x 5.25 from each of these 2 collections to try ---  that is 20 4 x 5.25 sheets.
(AUG 17th I will announce the winner)

Challenges:
365 cards: Bright
PKS: popped
HIMCR#57:color challenge

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day, Diana

25 comments:

  1. Diana - these are all awesome creations. Love them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous projects Diana! love them all!!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Projects all of them. Love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations Diana!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards and banner!! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards and banner! Love all that texture!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors pop!
    THanks for joining us at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. These projects are so fabulous, Diana! I am a huge fan of Core'dinations too! It's the ONLY white paper I use in my Imagine. It takes ink & cuts beautifully. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous projects!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diana!
    Very Beautiful!!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all absolutely gorgeous, Diana!! I love Core'dinations paper, especially the Core Couture line!! Lots of gorgeous sparkle!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Diana, So many beautiful creations. Thanks for sharing and joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute projects!!
    Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love this paper I have bought them in the single sheet section and I use the so sparinly to make them last.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way this paper looks cut! Beautiful!!! Thanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did I miss this posting?? These are great! Love the fun papers and the banner is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Awesome projects! I love these. Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge this week. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love what you've done - I too love Core'dinations x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Diana I love your projects! I've never used Core' dinations, but after seeing your projects I'm thinking that I must try them!!
    Sarah
    itswhatkeepsmesane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous cards and banner diana. i too LOVE core'dinations paper. i use a cricut machine ad i think its the best cutting paper for this. i also love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I couldn't agree with you more! I love it and all the colors and textures. unny enough, I found myself recently using the "wrong" side of the paper stock just because the tones were the perfect shade I was looking for. So right or wrong, it always works!

    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
    www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.comas the perfect

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love core'dinations pappers to, it brings that extra punch to anu project, fantastic creations, TFS
    Have a lovely day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Use it all the time! Love how dry embossing looks when it's sanded - that's my fave technique. I also sand the edges if I want a distressed look.
    Your projects are great with the area cut out and then cut out. You know what I mean... Ha!
    xo Anni

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...