Thursday, October 4, 2012

Design Time Thursday with Creative Cutter Room


CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending October 6

CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending October 13



Good Morning Friends,

Here is my project for Creative Cutter Room Design Time Thursday


"MY NOT SO SPOOKY WREATH"


My spooky

PPDU - I thought this little guy looked like Uncle Fester from the Adams family



Mr. Bones 



A PDDU spider



Here is a spooky ghost



 Underneath the ribbon is a spider on a web and a pumpkin




Here is a close-up of the bow I tied, using the CCR bowmaker



The Challenge: HALLOWEEN DECOR

Here is the prize:


A Halloween Acrylic Stamp set & 2 yards of Orange Ribbon
Challenge Starts today October 4 and runs until October 17, 2012.
Follow the rules then submit your new  project over at the
Looking forward to seeing your creations! 
Only entries that fit the challenge guidelines will be entered to win the prize!
 
To be entered to win the prize here are some Rules to keep in mind while playing along:

Be a Follower of the CCR
Project submissions must be new, no back linking
CCR must be mentioned in the description with a link back to here
Entry must fit theme to be qualified for the prize
Prize must be claimed within 2 weeks
Please link your project posting not just your blog
One Entry per person
Please comment after linking 

You have until October 17, 2012 to enter your project.
Here is the Line Up You for some great inspiration:

 



Challenges:
Paper playtime:Trick or treat
Party time Tuesday:Frightfully scarey
My crafting channel:ghoulish challenge

Thanks for stopping by have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. This is very cute Diana!! Great home decor project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana,
    OMG!!This is so Perfect for my Door...LOL
    Super Duper Cute!!Seriously Perfect for my Door...LOL
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love all of the different "characters!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUPER CUTE!!!! I love it !!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Diana. I love all the little spooks you have on there. Great for anyones front door. Come on over and the fun at
    MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times! .


    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wreath! Love the cute and spooky cuts and the great bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not so spooky, but super cute. I love the uncle Fester guy. Beautiful bow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute wreath.love all the image and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun wreath!! I love all the cuts you used!! That little guy does look like Uncle Fester!! This is fabulous, Diana!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Diana, this is such a fun wreath! You did a great job on dressing this up:) Very festive!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so, so cute! Great project!

    Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    ~Melissa, PTT DT
    kelseymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...