Monday, October 29, 2012

WINNER WINNER WINNER-- ME- YOU -YOU

CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Linky Party ending  October 31
CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending  November 3
 CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending  November 10



HI Friends,

I am so thrilled to announce that I won, but what is so amazing is, every time I have a winner, I am a winner also. Either by giving or receiving. I will share with you what I won first and them I will announce my winners.



Isn't this a cool prize ?  I won this over at Docerela creations. She has a challenge going on right now!  The theme  is : buttons and ribbon you just might want to enter it you never know you may win something.  I also got a  beautiful bag along with everything else you see here  to put it all in and I thought I would just make a card out of it today.. I just love the stamp set.


Ok Now on to my winners this is for the canvas corp  blog hop awhile ago

Here is the link to the post where this drawing came from  CLICK HERE
The first winner is
 
Congrats Lee Ann,! please send me an E-mail with your snail mail so I can get your prize to you


and the second winner is
Congratulations Lori, Please e-mail me your address so I can get your prize out to you.
 And here is the link to the post, for that giveaway CLICK HERE



Here is my project:    I will post it later



Challenges:
Docerela Creations: buttons and ribbon--

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning that awesome prize!!!! And congrats to your winners!!!
    Have a GREAT Monday Diana!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning your prize!! Thank you so much for my prize...so excited...I sent you an email. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to you. and the other winner also. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win - fabulous :-) and congrats to the winners:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Diane you must be on cloud nine, what a great gift to win! Congrats to all your winners. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you my friend!!Awesome!And Congrats to both winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning...what an awesome prize!! And congrats to Lee-Ann and Lori!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you and the other winners!!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...