Thursday, November 29, 2012

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE


CLICK HERE for Creative Cutter room
CLICK HERE for Creative Inspiration Paint  design project
CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Linky Party ending November 30
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending  December 1
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending  December 8




Good Morning Friends,

Another DL.ART Thankful Thursday : LINKY PARTY ANYTHING GOES

 Linky party and  you know what that means
Your right Anything goes. I will have the Mr. Linky icon up at 9:00 am.PST  and the Party will run until December 31, 2012 @ 11:59-- we will be bringing in the new year. I am really looking forward to seeing all your creative projects.


  I needed to make some favors for the women's Christmas tea


 I made a set of 4 different cards, with envelopes  to fit in each little pusre


Don't you just love this nativity scene?


This here purse is different than the others and it is made from canvas corp products.

The PRIZE for this Linky party is:

and
and

3 jars of creative inspiration paint
sunrise, rose quartz, sapphire



If you can't wait to win the paints they are  on sale now at, Creative Inspiration paints
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Challenges:
Paper craft star: greenery




Have a  Creative and blessed Day, Diana



27 comments:

  1. Cute idea...who wouldn't love those? Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute idea Diana~ lovely cards/purses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!Your cards are BEAUTIFUL!!My favorite would be the Nativity scene...Its' a BEAUTY!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Diana, this is fabulous!! The cards are beautiful and I love the little purse holders!! What a great gift idea!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Nativity scene! Such fun ideas! Thanks for the congrats it means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. I love the nativity scene. What cart did you use. The purses are a fun packaging idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The purses are nice & the cards are a good idea to put inside. What did you use for the Bell, Cardinal, Nativity & Tree die cuts? There are several Christmas challenges that you can enter these in. You can cut & paste the challenges from my blog post.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! I love the nativity and the purse is awesome!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana loved the tree.Glad you let me know you had computer issues.I had tagged you in a post and was wondering what happened...any way no problem but if you have time do have a read and play along.Here is the link:http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.in/2012/11/tag-game.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Diana! What a neat idea!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your cards! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana that would have been so amazing if you could have joined us for lunch and thank you for reminding me to join your challenge...been off my blogging game the last week...love that lacey tree cut.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun cards. They look so cute with the little purses! Thank you for sharing these with us over at the Papercraft Star.

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card set.love the cardinal.have to get this cartridge to make some cards for my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card set Diana and the little bags are so cute. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute Diana!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, what a darling idea for gifts! the card snd the bags together are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your little gifties! Thanks for another super fun linky party!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Diana for another challenge and your projects!! Happy Holidays
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm back to enter in Dec Linky Party Anything Goes that you indicate unlimited entries so get prepared. I have a software program that I'm hoping if all goes right I'll get all my entries reentered from 11/29 - present. Merry Christmas!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ok, all caught up on entry of all from 11/29-present.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards Diana!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am here for the first time and I hope I do everything good.Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm back with my 2nd entry & still loving this linky party!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...