Wednesday, November 7, 2012

CARTA BELLA at SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE

CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending  November 10
CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Linky Party ending November 30
CLICK HERE  for the 3 Girl Jam/Creative inspiration paints BLOG HOP


Good Morning Friends,
This is my Design day over at Pumpkin Spice Blog .  I am thrilled to be designing with this awesome collection of paper from Carta Bella,  Christmas day by Carina Gardiner




This is an A2 card---
the twine is capacinno from the Twinery
all the products can be purchased @ Shop Pumpkin Spice



I used this Mojo sketch and turned it clockwise for my design

 Please stop by Pumpkin Spice and leave some love check out the other designers and the products that shop pumpkin spice carries . The deals are great, always 30% off.


The November kit is awesome
"Family Time"





 challenges:
MOJO:sketch


Thanks for stopping by
Have a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. Diana love the rich colors against the white

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...love the colours and the sketch. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those papers and love how you turned the sketch. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Diana - you rock that sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and I love this paper set. I'm going to have to check it out! Thanks for sharing

    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful card Diana - love the sketch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Diana!! Love the papers and your take on the sketch!!
    TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Diana! The papers are so beautiful and love your design!
    Sherrie K
    http.://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Diana! Love the layers and the great paper! Looks like a great kit! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Christmas card.I need to start my xmas cards soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful my friend!! I love the gorgeous papers you used!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!What a Beautiful Christmas card!!love it!Great Sketch!!
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...