Friday, April 5, 2013

WINNER OF THE DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #106 challenge-Spring ending April 9, 2013 (week 2)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday  April Linky challenge- ending April 30, 2013


Good Morning Friends,

Thankfully, today I have the ability to go shopping for a new cell phone because mine has bit the dust -ugh!
Do you know how many cell phones are out there how many plans how many, how many, how many.... yes a lot.

I have selected the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE.
Do you remember what the prize was and the lucky winner will get these:




These will be on their way to the winner as soon as she contacts me by E-mail and sends me her snail mail:





Congratulations Gail!!!!! Send me your address by E- mail

Have a blessed day Everyone, Diana


10 comments:

  1. Congrats Gail! Enjoy your winnings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Many..I lost count...LOL!
    Congrats Gail! Yiippee!!
    Have a wonderful Fridaymy friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Gail!!!!
    Happy Friday Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I won! - WOW oh WOW! I am so thankful and grateful to be the winner - thank you Diana - I will be emailing you shortly - thanks everyone for the congratulations as well - what a very nice prize to win! I am doing the Happy Dance here! Have a grand week everyone. Gail http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Gail! I have a phone that is not a smart phone and it is such a dumb phone. How dumb is it you ask or don't ask, either way I'm telling. It mutes itself. I'll go to answer a call and say "hello" and the person cannot hear me. It thinks I'm in camera mode to take a photo. I liked my simpler phone I had before this one with oh so sensitive keys and a slide out keypad that I do not wish to use. When my daughter got her Droid phone I had to get a new phone since we were changing phone plans. The plan we have now is good till 2014.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...