Monday, May 6, 2013

MOJO---- ALL ABOUT MOJO


CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #108- Mothers day, ending May 7, 2013 (week 2)
CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31,



Good Afternoon Friends,
 Right now I am in love with this pack of Amy Tangerine card stock that I have had for a while and I just had to use it and I am glad I did. I hope you like it to.



 This card is definitely for the MOJO  Monday challenge 
I used two sets of verve stamps-- Love Story and Brighter days and of course I was inspired by the sketch.
My base card is PTI Kraft. I also used the Tim Holtz artist trading card die to cut the gold colored piece. My faux stitching is done with a Copic ultra liner



and I finished the inside also. I had some left over pieces. I may change this I may put a long piece across the top instead of the little piece on the verticle.  Although, the paper is a 100% cotton acid free laid linen, I love the feel of it


on the top of the scalloped circle I used frosted lace stickles and I used versamark ink in onyx black


Have a blessed day, Diana

Challenge:
 MOJOsketch

14 comments:

  1. Love the FUN colors!!!!Very Beautiful!!
    Perfect take on the sketch!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card inside and out. Your stitching is great. I love those colorful papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. Love the card and pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful. Love the card and pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is terrific Diana, those papers are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! love the colors Diana and great job on the sketch!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colours on this Diana. Also the way you have decorated the inside too. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great papers and love your take on the sketch! awesome job Diana!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome...huge fan of any of the Amy Tangerine collections:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, Diana! Love the mix of fun patterns and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous!! I love the mixture of papers!! I think I have that stack and haven't used it yet...thanks for the inspiration!! You rocked the sketch!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful papers Diana - love the colours :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so bright, whimsical, and totally fun! I want those papers so badly now. *LOL* See how you've enabled me ;)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...