Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A tag and a color challenge at My Craft Spot

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL #119 Pumpkin CHALLENGE ends October 22

Click here for the Linky Pinky Party - Breast Cancer Awareness

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY OCTOBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends October 31


Hi Friends,

You can never have too many tags  I plan on making quite a few this week, they are quick, they are easy, and they are fun and  I need a bunch of them. I am so behind on sending a thank you out to my friends and family that I can't wait to get going on them.

First off I have to say My Craft Spot ribbon is super the colors are even and the fabric is thicker than most  and believe it or not I did a double bow. I think I am getting the hang of it thanks to my friend's Lisa and Sherrie, they make the most awesome  bows and I have learned from them.

So my cute snow person is from snow angels  and the tag  is from PTI, the coral kind of color is from my scrap pile and the light pink is stickles cotton candy. My stamp sentiment  is from MCS tasty treats-inked in PTI ripe avocado it worked perfect for a homemade snow angel

I love the way this came out I hope you do to.

Challenges:
My craft spot: Color challenge
clear it out: my vellum and the strip of coral paper


Have a blessed day, Diana

17 comments:

  1. Super cute and I need a bunch of tags for the holidays too. Trying to make time to get around to everyone (can you tell...it is 5am and do not need to get ready for school until 6am).

    Take care and keep making those tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Diana!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty.......love the gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooo cute! LOVING that snowman!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet tag - and your bow is gorgeous!! The cotton candy stickles are just the right touch on your tag too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a ADORABLE tag, Diana! Love the sweet snowman image! Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, Diana!! The snowman is so cute!! Your bow looks amazing!! Fab as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag Diana!! The snowman is adorable and love the fun stickles you added! Your bow is AMAZING-GREAT job!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, It's so CUTE!!! Love your bow and that sweet little snowman!
    Have a GREAT day my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also wanted to stop by to thank you for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Gorgeous!! This must be for me?..lol
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a sweet image Diana!
    FYI I don't see any of these in my dashboard. I just thought it was odd that I didn't see a post from you and came over....

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! Love your image and that bow is like perfection! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super tag, I love the cute little snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Diana :) Your tag is very sweet, love the image you used. Unfortunately it doesn't fit the theme of 'Halloween' on the Clear it Out Challenge blog. I hope you will join us and make another one to fit the challenge, it runs until Nov 4th :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...