Thursday, November 7, 2013

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY NOVEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL #120  WORD ART CHALLENGE ends November 5





Hi  Friends,

Welcome to another DL.ART Thankful Thursday: LINKY  challenge
This one is for November
open until 11:55  November 30, 2013


 Anything goes. LInk up as often as you like.  I will have the Mr. Linky icon up at 9:00 am.PST 
 and the Party will run until 11:55 pm PST November 30, 2013 
I am really looking forward to seeing all your creative projects. There were
over 500  entries  last month, I love seeing them and I love to come to your blog and visit. I sure hope your loving these linky parties, I know I do



I used PTI pine feather card stock for my base  canyon claay for the frames and three skittles and some ribbon from my stash. All the other papers were from the G-45 A place intime November collection.This graphics 45  "Place In Time"12 x 12 paper pad I have been using for the monthly challenge design is really beautiful, each month it has scenes that are relevant to that particular month and the season of the year.
This month is no different I will use this pad all year for the linky challenges. Can you believe it I only have two more moths of this paper left to use for my monthly linky challenge- Any suggestions for next year or do you all want to be surprised?



I particularly like the vintage look of these papers. 

   


The PRIZE for this Linky party is:
A SURPRISE











^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Challenges:









Have a blessed day, Diana



21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Diana! Great colors and sentiment!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! LOVING the colors and the sequins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your beautiful card. TFS.
    I hope you feel better real soon my friend.
    (my cold came back or was just hiding a bit)
    Have a safe trip.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your dark green background and layout - very lovely card! Enjoy your week! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love the design and the sentiment!! Thanks for another fun linky!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty card Diana! I love the tag used as part of the card design:) Beautiful!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good. Glad to see another linky party. Can't wait to add some projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you Diana!! I've been waiting for my phone to ring and my drive to and from work stinks without us chatting along!! When are you coming home to me??

    Love your card too! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card my dear friend!! I hope you are well and are getting ready for the Holidays! have a fantastic weekend
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Diana! Have a great day.
    Hugs
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for a another great linky party Diana, love love love your graphic 45 creations : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Diana! Wow…what a ton of amazing link ups! Happy Monday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting another Party Diana! I love the sentiments you used for your card and the skittles!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always love your Linky parties and get so inspired by all the amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diane,
    I so like your card. Of course anything with a tag has me caught at first sight. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  16. My dear friend, it is such a joy to be playing along here this month! As usual, you have created such a spectacular card for us to enjoy each time we enter! :o) You continue to use this paper collection so beautifully. The sentiment is especially gorgeous! The tag is so pretty and I love your entire design. Stunning job once again, Diana. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so loving your card! You always do such fabulous work. Thank you for another awesome Linky Party! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving, my friend :)

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is gorgeous! Love the color combo! Hope you have a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...