Thursday, July 10, 2014

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "THANK YOU" CHALLENGE #136

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#135 "Patriotic" CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JULY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"TRAVEL" challenge post
CLICK HERE for the FCC challenge-"Summer Treats" challenge post




Hi Friends, 
Welcome to  the  

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #136


THEME:
 THANK YOU





I absolutely loved making these. The Cri-kit pens were like butter over the daisy white CTMH cardstock . I used ornamental iron 2, the cut I used is from page 56. I used the orange from the neon and regular set. They are on craft cardstock and the ink is saddle from my CTMH store.






I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Any kind of thank you will do.  Have fun !!!




The challenge will open at 9:00 am July 10, 2014 and
 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  July 22, 2014.


Prize:

from my wonderful sponsor

the winner's choice of any one color pack and the pen holder for cricut, pazzles or eclipse,



Cri-kits




Challenges:





Have a blessed day, Diana



Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Love your cards. That was a great design to sketch. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Diana! I can't wait to create something for this challenge :)

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, Diana!! The designs are just beautiful!! What fabulous cards!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Thank You cards Diana. I bet they were fun to make. Have a great evening

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Diana
    I want to let you know that I will be away now for a week or more
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards!! Awesome challenge!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE how you created your wonderful card set. Perfect to have on hand to grab as needed.
    Thanks for sharing. Thanks for the FUN challenges!!!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...