Friday, October 31, 2014

FCC Design Team card swap Halloween Blog hop






"Happy Halloween" 
and
Welcome to 
"Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Design team card swap Halloween Blog Hop"

That is a mouthful isn't it?
Not everyone on the team swapped cards, but those of us that did decided to do a blog hop sharing our cards with you.
The first card is the card we made and the second card is the card we received.






I used PTI pure black for my base, my next layer was an ecru colored that I inked up the edges. I added a layer of green and topped it with some pretty Graphics 45 from the -- collection. I added a lot of glitter and some black skittles in the top left corner.




I received my card from Diana Lynn Martin I love how she made the matching envelope.
Check out her blog to see how she did it.









Be sure to head on over to... Karla's blog
for your next stop and see her wonderful project that she has made to share with you today.

If you get lost along the way here is the entire lineup for the Blog Hop.

(The card you received here) who it is from their blog, no please go to ------------ and check out her project, there are not many on this hop however, should you get lost please check out the line-up below







1. DIANA L.---------http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com   you are here

2. Karla Yungwirth - http://creative-love-affair.blogspot.ca  go here next

3. Liz O. - ------------http://Unikbyyes.blogspot.com

4.Diana Lynn Martin- http://leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com

5 Michelle Nutter----  http://justanutterpapercrafter.blogspot.com/

6.Avril Tanner-- ----- http://totallyscrapaddicted.blogspot.ca/




Have a blessed day, Diana
Happy Crafting,
post signature


10 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I loveeeeee the flowers and the pumpkin ... and loving the card you received too ... gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love that Graphic 45 paper! So glad to join in on this fun hop with you :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the nice, vintage look of the card you made. Like the Haunted House card rcvd w/ wonderful background paper. The link to your blog on FCC gave me an error so I got here by using your blog name that I follow.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card you made-love Graphic 45 paper! Love the haunted house card and envelope-so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are fabulous... Wow yours is very magical to say the least... Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are Beautiful cards!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous, Diana! I love that paper & the way you embellished it yet kept it simple. Love it! And thanks for the lovely presentation of my card :)

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    FCCB Design Team Sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say THANK YOU again for the gorgeous card my friend! 😀 I like the colors on Diana's card, it is very pretty too! what a great idea to have this quick hop to showcase all these awesome cards! thanks for putting it together! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!
    Have a lovely rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...