Thursday, February 12, 2015

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #150 "USE THE COLOR BLUE"

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  FEBRUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK





Hi Friends, 
Well,  everyone is using red these days, let's switch it out and use blue. I had a request from my niece for my grand nieces birthday to make a Edward scissor hands snow globe. This is what I came up with, I hope you like it and I hope it inspires you to make something blue

Welcome to  

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #150


THEME:  (USE BLUE)/..... alternative thank you



THE ribbon is from offray and 3 girl Jam


I fussy cut everything inside


The background cardstock is enchanted evening from PTI
 and then I made a card to match. Using spellbinders , nestabilities scalloped rectangle, with enchanted evening and blueberry sky placed on stamper's select white


I added some stickles to the snowflakes



I hope this makes a my little grand niece happy on her birthday. The ink is CTMH Indian corn  the Happy Birthday is from CTMH holiday tags stamp set


I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.



The challenge will open at 9:00 am February 12, 2015 and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  February 24, 2015.   

  3 ENTRY limit- no stacking

Prize:



6 X 6 paper pad
twine red white from my 
ETSY.com store
embellishment




Challenges:
WAW


Have a blessed day Diana

21 comments:

  1. WOW, Diana!! This is beautiful!! Love it!! have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! These are just magical!! I love love love them!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Both projects are amazing! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue is a fav color of mine. Wonderful snowglobe. Like Johnny Depp as Edward Scissorshand.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a GORGEOUS set you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and snowglobe ornament! So much detail - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing project! I can't believe you fussy cut everything! My daughter would LOVE these she is a big fan of the movie! They both turned out terrific :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, what a gorgeous gift set this is, Diana!! I love them both!! You did such an amazing job with them!! Your grand niece will absolutely adore them!! I hope you are feeling much better my friend!! Hugs!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Diana, you know I got a kit to make those ornaments and I have never made one? I might just copy...borrow...your idea.

    Hugs,

    Louie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both BEAUTIFUL!! Love the blue!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful job you did on your globe and card. Your grand niece is going to LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, I haven't seen the movie yet, your projects are fantastic!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diana, you are amazing!!! These will be a dream come true for your grand-niece. What a lucky gal she is to have such a creative and talented auntie!!! I agree with the above commenter......absolutely magical!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool Diana, the snow globe and card are amazing : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! I'm sure your grand-niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing Diana........so pretty, love the detail and all the fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Was not sure if it has to be only blue. Used blue on the digi but also used greens. Please let me know.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such an awesome project, Diana. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talents with us, and please stop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, what an impressive card and snowglobe ornament! This is a wonderful keepsake!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...