Thursday, February 26, 2015

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #151 THEME: "FOR A BOY OR A MAN"


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  FEBRUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK





Hi Friends, 

Well,  2/12th of the year is almost over, Better get working on those Christmas cards now, because it will be here before you know it.  I needed another birthday card,  another nephews b-day is coming up -actually it is today, but I sent the card off already so he will have it before he sees it here.


Welcome to the

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #151


THEME:  (For a boy or man)/..... alternative thank you










I hope this makes my nephew happy happy happy!!!! on his birthday. The card was super easy to make. Love that blue AC cardstock winter collection.
I used the artfully sent cartridge, if you do not have it and you would like to purchase it please go to my CTMH on line store.


I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.



The challenge will open at 9:00 am February 26, 2015 and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  March 10, 2015.   


 3 ENTRY limit- no stacking

Prize:



from my ETSY Store

ETSY.com/shop/DLART












Challenges:



Have a blessed day Diana



10 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...