Wednesday, July 1, 2015

DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE and DESIGN TEAM call

CLICK HERE for the DESIGN TEAM call...then scroll down

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #157 Challenge "Fathers day"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JULY LINKY CHALLENGE


Hi Everyone,

It is kind of like hump month, we are at hump of the year, do you agree??   Now it is a couple of months of fun for most people, vacations, fun in the sun, going to the beach, boating, camping BBQ-ing, yep it is definitely looking like it is turning out to be a lot of fun.  Do you have any fun plans this summer?  A lot of you are taking off for summer vacations, are you going anywhere special??  Do you have time for another linky party?   The rules are the same you can enter 1 per day for the whole month and no stacking, that equals 31 entries, but remember not all at once and not in the same day.


DL.ART  JULY LINKY CHALLENGE (anything goes)


Isn't this ribbon yummy? The blue and the coral hand died and scrunched or crinkled by me and matches the colors in the blossom kit.



products used: 
CTMH stamp set "Blossom kitavailable until August 31 or until they sell out
INK:
creme brulee'-retired
Lagoon
Sunset 
Chocolate
Daisy white card stock
Liquid glass for my dew drops
Aruba Blue crinkle ribbon
 from my Tropical bundle collection


 Anything goes. LInk up once per day.  
 and the Party will run from 
July 1, 2015 12:00 am 
until  June 31, 2015 11:55 pm PST 


I am really looking forward to seeing all your creative projects. 

There were so many beautiful entries  last month, 
I love seeing them and I love to come to your blog and visit. 
I sure hope you are loving these linky parties, I know I do!!!
   


The PRIZE for this Linky party is:

Tropical Summer Bundle

4 yards of each color
Aruba Blue (much bluer in person)
Caribbean Coral 
St. Tropez Gold

If you would like to purchase this bundle 
shipping included

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ info and link below ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have you ever thought of having an online party?
Have one with me and let's talk about the opportunities for you to win some free stuff.

STAMP OF THE MONTH~ $5.00
with qualifying $50.00 purchase




And the stamp of the month for JULY  (Life is wonderful) regular 17.95
for 70% off, ask me how.  I love this stamp set
"Life Is Wonderful'



If you would like some ink I carry 60 colors in my  CTMH  on line store.


Here is an update on the Close to my Heart Cricut cartridge
"Artfully sent", it is available in my store now.


Artfully sent is available
from my ON-LINE CTMH, along with, Artiste, Art Philosophy and Art booking

************************************************************************************************************************
Challenges:



**************************************************************************************************
DESIGN TEAM CALL
If you are interested in being a member of my Design Team

1. Please send me a short Bio- a photo of yourself and tell me why you want to be on my team
2. A link to your blog - You must have a blog
(Pinterest, flicker facebook any other social media you belong to, if you wish)
3. Send me three of your favorite projects using your favorite embellishments, let me know what they are. 
Also let me know what your favorite colors are.



As a design team member you  will periodically receive products from me and my sponsors. You will be responsible for posting them and commenting on the entries in the challenges. You will also receive a Design team member badge to display. You will need to enter a project for the monthly linky challenge and one for each of the themed challenges - 3 projects a month. 

The last day to submit for the Design Team call will be July 31, 2015 at 11:55pm.

If you are chosen I will need your address so I can send you products.
My contact info is at the top of the blog.



Have a blessed day, Diana


25 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Diana - thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana I love the pretty card you made. The ribbon colors are so pretty and summery. Summer is here for sure. Yesterday it was over 100 degrees. This year we have been using the pool a lot. Floating the heat away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Diana for another challenge - I like that ribbon on your card creation - lovely! Have a nice week! Be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Diana! Thanks for the fun linky challenge!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Diana!! I love the beautiful flowers and that fabulous ribbon!! What a fabulous card this is!! Thanks for another fun linky my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card! Thank you so much for another monthly linky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card my friend!! Thanks for another fun linky party!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this beautiful flower with your gorgeous ribbon, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card Diana, love the Lagoon colour and the gorgeous matching ribbon.
    Thanks again for a great linky challenge : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love the colors - especially the blue of the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I had the time to apply and be on your DT Diana! I can barely manage the two I am on anymore. lol Of course it would help if hubby were healthy. I hope you get lots of people that apply!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. You already have so many cool link ups and the month is young Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Diana and gorgeous prize! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had a fabulous holiday Diana! I am always so inspired when I visit your blog - lovely projects! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is fantastic, Diana! The Blossom collection is soooo gorgeous! I'm going to have to order that kit. I can worry about the hubz later, right? Haha. Your crinkle ribbon is amazing & I love how you colored it to match. Thanks for all the inspiration & for another awesome challenge! Big hugs to you, my friend!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for the linky challenge love your card at top.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is beautiful. LoVe your pretty ribbon. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card and scrapbook page. Love the pretty ribbon Tropical Bundle above. :D Thanks for the wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, my goodness....that ribbon is totally delicious!!!! LOVE your pretty card, too.
    Thanks for giving us a fun place to display our cards!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Diana, your card is gorgeous! I *love* the ribbon work, the whimsically dancing flowers, and the sweet sentiment. Your projects always bring sunshine to my heart. And the ribbon bundle... my friend, your ribbon is stunning. So many breathtakingly beautiful colors! Thank you for always inspiring us with your sweet cards and sweet nature. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...