Sunday, July 10, 2016

You asked for it and Shout out

100 yards of twine $5.00 sale price
Gift with Qualifing Purchase from  my DL.ART store until JULY 31-
*spend  at least $20.00 and receive the mini-Patriotic bundle ( a $4.10 value)
*******************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  follower GIVEAWAY--
I will be picking the winner the week of July 10-16th
*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #183 Challenge "SUMMERTIME" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
************************************************************************************************


Hi everyone,

 I have decided to have a new segment on my blog, It is called

"You asked for it and shout out"


I hope the title gives you a hint of what it is about.
It will post  on Sundays and  it will be a video- I haven't been doing enough of them lately and of course If you have questions you want answers to and I can give them I will, if not, I will try to direct you to the correct place to find the answer. If it is a technique you want me to share, that will be the YOU ASKED FOR IT portion

THE SHOUT OUT portion will be about you, all of you,  one of you, some of you, meaning
If I have received a prize, a product, a card or seen something on any of my challenges of yours that I like, or you are a new follower- I will shout it out and direct them to your blog.

I will try to keep the videos  short, but if it is a technique it may take a bit longer.
This is my first-" You asked for it"


Watch here

Have a blessed day Diana





3 comments:

  1. Like the You Asked For It idea. Yummy & pretty colors for the ribbon. I have a question or at least want to know if anyone has a similar situation & what to do about using a ruler, in my case the Tim Holtz ruler, that the markings like the 1/8" wearing away along the ruler. I do not know if this is due to handling the ruler alot has to do with it but I have my 2nd TH ruler and it seems the markings are wearing away on this one. I use my TH ruler alot for placement of my card layers since I cannot eyeball and get it straight without using a ruler. Do you have any suggestions? Have a Bee-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ribbon.... Ooh love both the sherberts! Looking forward to your new video series :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Diana, your new sherbert ribbons are stunning! I like your new You Asked for It feature!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...