Sunday, September 24, 2017

FLASH SALE- ends at midnight tonight

DL.ART store-
use code: 15BUTTONS for 15% off on MINION  Flair buttons
these end Friday September 24 at 11:59 PST
Minion buttons
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
Also check out my destash page
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #212 Challenge "Back to School"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART September LINKY CHALLENGE


Happy SUNDAY  everyone,

Flash Sale on Minions

choose how you would like the back finished. If you see a set sold out contact me I make these buttons to order. This way you can have the back finished the way you like.









*******************************************************************************
Close to my heart Stamp & die cut set

This is the most adorable back to school stamp and die set ever. I did a  lot of paper piecing on this the shorts the shirt and the dress are all paper pieced, which I hardly ever do.

***All orders placed through my CTMH store by September 30, 2017 will receive the annual catalogue. Any order over $50. is eligible for the the stamp of the month for only $5.00 a  $17.95 value and I will send a
petite perks stamp (only available to consultants)  along with
the annual catalogue FREE with purchase
   ******************************************************                   



Have a blessed day, Diana



4 comments:

  1. Thank you Diana! My 36 year old daughter loves minions and I guess my little grandson will love them too!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH!! those could not BE ANy CUTER!!! LOVE them!!! Adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cricut Air 2