Thursday, December 28, 2017

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #219 "New Year"

DL.ART store-
They are here - Pokemon Flair, Star wars
 Santa, christmas bears, dogs, cats snowmen and penguins

***********************************************************************************CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #219 Challenge "New Year"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART DECEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE


Happy  Thursday  Everyone,



Welcome to
 the DL.ART Thankful Thursday
 Challenge #219 "New Year"


I used the Celebrate with Flourish CC. The ribbon is black from the BYOB in the DL.ART store. My card base is Neenah 110#. The silver strip is from CTMH silver glitter paper.
CHALLENGES

DIANA L.




The Rainbow Bundle $7.79 or a mini bundle for $4.69
3 yards of each color for a total of 18 yards
mini bundle is 1 1/2 yards of each color for a total of 9 yards







The challenge will run from December 28, 2017  9:00 am PST until
January 10, 2018 11:55 pm


prize
SURPRISE



3 entry limit
Be a follower
Show this blog link on your blog 
Leave a comment and have fun

Have a blessed day, Diana



11 comments:

  1. Fabulous New Year creations. Love all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana I LOVE your card! It looks amazing in the red, white, black and silver! I love the font you used too! Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome New Years card Diana! Fun color combination!
    Happy New Year my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entered yesterday 12/28. Came back to enter 2nd entry today 12/29 and no other entry posted besides mine. Here's my entry:
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2017/12/thank-you-spellbcelebdie-w_29.html
    Will ck back later.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cked back today 12/30 and someone did enter so I was able to post. Now I have a 3rd entry but will ck back later when someone else posts. Here's my 3rd entry for now:
      http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2017/12/thank-you-spellbcelebdie-w_29.html
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  5. Diana, I absolutely love your card! Celebrate with Flourish was one of the very first Cricut cartridges I ever purchased (approx. 8 years ago!) I haven't used it in forever but I recognized it immediately on your card! This card would be perfect to enter into the SumMore Fun mood board challenge at vostamps.blogspot.com. I invite you to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous new year creations. Happy New Year !
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your creations, such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creations!!Happy New Year!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...