Thursday, January 4, 2018

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #219 "New Year"

DL.ART store- Funky Hearts coming soon great for Valentine
They are here - Pokemon Flair, Star wars
 dogs, cats snowmen and penguins

***********************************************************************************CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #219 Challenge "New Year"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART DECEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE


Happy  Thursday  Everyone,



Welcome to #2
 the DL.ART Thankful Thursday
 Challenge #219 "New Year"


I used the Celebrate with Flourish CC. The ribbon is black from the BYOB in the DL.ART store. My card base is Neenah Solar white 110#. The silver strip is from CTMH silver glitter paper.



The newest item in the DL.ART store is coming this weekend
"Funky hearts Flair buttons"  great for Valentine day or anytime
I have 5 sets with 6 buttons to each set.
Here is a look at set 1







The Rainbow Bundle $7.79 or a mini bundle for $4.69
3 yards of each color for a total of 18 yards
mini bundle is 1 1/2 yards of each color for a total of 9 yards







The challenge will run from December 28, 2017  9:00 am PST until
January 10, 2018 11:55 pm


prize
SURPRISE



3 entry limit
Be a follower
Show this blog link on your blog 
Leave a comment and have fun

Have a blessed day, Diana



6 comments:

  1. Lovly card with great lettering and in great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana!! Happy New Year!!! I've been away from my computer while on Vacation - Then I got sick, so it's taken me longer to get back to blogging and stuff in general - Headed back to work today and thought I would pop in to say HELLO! I am feeling better, at least well enough to sit at my computer and type this out! LOL I loved flipping thru your blog to see what I've missed - You've been super busy it looks like! hahaha - hopefully starting this weekend I'll be back to checking your blog daily as before - Big HUGS! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh, I remember those cuts! Great card. I need to pull out my Cricut and revisit my roots. LOL Happy New Year again and congrats on the Blogiversary. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card!! Happy New Year!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card with those fabulous die cuts and your totally delicious ribbon!! Thank you for this sweet challenge!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...