Thursday, May 10, 2018

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #228 "Birthday"

CLICK HERE for the Beatrix Potter post
DL.ART store- Funky Hearts - great for anytime
They are here - Pokemon Flair, Star wars
 dogs, cats  and more.
***********************************************************************************CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #228
Challenge "Birthday"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE

New release  DL.ART crinkle ribbon bundle Meadow and Stream


Happy  Thursday  Everyone,

I am releasing a new hand dyed crinkle ribbon bundle today  see it at the end of the designers projects. I think it is my new fave.



Welcome 
DL.ART Thankful Thursday
 Challenge #228 "Birthday"








DIANA L.
Wow was this card ever fun to make . I used an AG die cut for the base  and then just started adding elements. The challenge is birthday, so I thought of all kinds of birthday fun things to add  This is the first time I have ever made a step car I think ( I guess it is if I do not remember. I was very pleased with it.  The ribbon is sweet pea from the sweet pea bundle.The crinkle ribbon can be found in the DLART store. The card is 5.5 x 5.5- I hope you like it








****************************************************************************
Newest DL.ART crinkle ribbon  bundle- New release today

Both colors are hand dyed







If you like Beatrix Potter the pins are available now at DL.ART store.
"Beatrix Potter Flair buttons"  
I have 5 sets with 6 buttons to each set 





The sweet pea bundle goes perfect with these buttons




The Rainbow Bundle $7.79 or a mini bundle for $4.69
3 yards of each color for a total of 18 yards
mini bundle is 1 1/2 yards of each color for a total of 9 yards






The challenge will run from May10, 2018  9:00 am PST until
May 23, 2018 11:55 pm

prize
SURPRISE


To Be eligible for the prize
3 entry limit  -
Be a follower
Show this blog link on your blog 
*Leave a comment and have fun

Have a blessed day, Diana


12 comments:

  1. Your card is so gorgeous, Diana!! I love the design and dimension!! It's so beautiful!! And I think this bundle might be my new fave, too!! The colors are so amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and festive birthday card! Love all the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These card samples are so beautiful and I always need birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Diana! Love the coloring and the fun design
    of the step up. The new Meadow & Stream crinkle ribbon is
    absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cheerful card and the way you tied the ribbon through the frame. The jewel paper is too cool Love this Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off... Thanks again for letting me Guest Design on the last Challenge... Secondly... your card is awesome Diana! I love the step card design and the pretty colors you used... So much dimension as well... very cool... Thirdly - I LOVE the new ribbon colors... they are so soft & fresh like the ocean... ahh... love it! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome dt projects and beautiful new ribbon selection!! Thanks so much for stopping by my place too! Hoping to play along this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous birthday card, Diana! What fabulous colors and design. Great work by the team, as well. Lovin' that new ribbon bundle. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. These birthday cards are awesome and I just love your amazing step card. I've seen cards like this but always thought it would be too hard to make. SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the DT inspiration. Lori's flamingo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what wonderful birthday projects by your team! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...