Monday, May 14, 2018

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge- #326-Make a 3D/Dimensional Project

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!


Challenge #326-Make a 3D/Dimensional Project
Make a project that isn't  flat!

This Weeks Sponsor



Dreaming Tree SVG's
The winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Design Team Inspiration



I used the AG window box cards cricut cartridge for this. The card base is sea glass from CTMH and I also embossed the panels on the front. The flaps are from my paper stash. I die cut a flourish in gold  and it is really shiny, but does not show up as such.
I hope you like my card.
* Sea glass is no longer available, but glacier ice is close 
Challenges
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/2018/05/ch-138-anything-but-card-winners-from.html
http://www.create-with-joy.com/2018/05/inspire-me-monday-week-332.html#comment-666900
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/2018/05/anything-goes-challenge-weeks-334-335.html
http://threeamigosbloghopchallenges.blogspot.ca/2018/05/three-amigos-blog-hop-challenge-14-may.html


Have a blessed day, Diana



post signature

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful box card
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Diana!! What a beautiful box card!! I love the gorgeous flowers and the colors!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box card. I love the color of the box. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this style of card, gorgeous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous box card Diana!! I love the colors!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful box card, Diana. Love those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo Pretty!!! I Love all the gorgeous flowers... fantastic 3D card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Cute! Thanks for sharing at Simply Create Too.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Gorgeous!! Love these flowers! It's been so long since I created a box card...thank you for the inspiration and thanks so much for joining us at Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Gorgeous!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...