Wednesday, June 20, 2018

PRIZE Prize WINNER WINNER prize winner and a lot of Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have won  quite a few prizes the last two weeks, which really amazed me, because it has been quite awhile since I have won. Hopefully I haven't forgotten any.

I won the May Challenge at Joy clair and I received a $25.00 gift code.
I also won at PTI another $25.00 gift code.

I won this awesome enamel coffee pin from Marilyn through the coffee lovers blog hop. I love it. I am going to wear it tomorrow. I used my phone to photograph it. It does not do the pin justice so go check it out over at MariLynn's bog and give her some bloggy LOVE.



I won these awesome inks from Lee-Ann from snappy scraps from a birthday blog hop I commented in. They traveled all the way from Canada. Thank you Lee-Ann


Also for the coffee Lovers blog hop I won this really cool stencil from www.Rubbermoon.com stamps.




and last but not least I won all these goodies from Debra Davison for the Meticulosity blog hop just for commenting whoot whoot!!


Thank you all so much.

Many blessings to all
Diana





11 comments:

  1. It is always fun to win and I treasure all my winnings...I still have the gorgeous " Thank you " embellishment you sent me years ago for winning your Challenge
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all of your wins!! Enjoy your prizes!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of neat prizes. I am so glad you like the pin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job!
    Enjoy.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Diana!!! Congratulations on your fabulous wins! They are well deserved! You have been so generous with your own giveaways and challenges that it's nice that you have received a few goodies! Thanks for sharing the happy news! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Congrats on all of your winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all of the wins!! How exciting!! Enjoy your prizes!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun load of goodies Diana!! I know you're going to have fun creating with all those...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am super HAPPY for you my friend!! Enjoy your crafty goodies!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!. It's so exciting when you win isn't it lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...