Thursday, July 19, 2018

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #232 "Anniversary

DL.ART store

CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #232
Challenge "Anniversary"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
Check out the latest releases of the  DL.ART crinkle ribbon bundle Meadow and Stream
Mint Julep and Berry Sorbet
Sunshine and Ocean


Happy  Thursday  Everyone,



Welcome to WEEK #2
DL.ART Thankful Thursday
 Challenge #232 "Anniversary"



DIANA L.
Can you believe we are nearing the midpoint of this year ?

I made my quadruple bow using crinkle ribbon from the tie dye strawberry grape bundle. I added those three gem drops drops for added texture. the embossing folder is AG along with the flourish. I hope you like it. The thing I like the most is being able to change the font and sentiment to anything I want, with the Cricut P&C. I made this for the hubs for this coming November, but I think I will make a different card with not so much pink or remake with different colors. Wow that went quick.


****************************************************************************
Newest DL.ART  hand dyed crinkle ribbon  bundles- New release





www.dlartstore.com
www.dianamlarson.com

******************************************

The challenge will run from July12, 2018  9:00 am PST until
July 25, 2018 11:55 pm
This is a three week long challenge

prize
Twine & embellisments


To Be eligible for the prize
3 entry limit
Be a follower
Show this blog link on your blog 
*Leave a comment and have fun
NO stacking 


Have a blessed day, Diana


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Diana!! Love the pretty embossing and the pretty bow!!I also Love the new ribbon colors!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful anniversary card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used your ribbon on this pretty
    card, Diana. Love the pretty balloon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Diana! Love the use of the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Diana! I love the pretty pink!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...