Tuesday, January 1, 2019

DL.ART January 2019 Linky Challenge.

DLART


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Can you believe it is already 2019. 




Welcome to the DL.ART January 2019 Linky Challenge.
Always anything goes on the monthly challenge...



What better way to ring in the New Year with a Happy Birthday card.  Lots of AG dies and die cuts on this piece. Such a fun card to make it is 5 x 7.

I hope you have fun entering this challenge and I hope to see you every day. 

Onto the challenge: always anything goes with The monthly linky.

PRIZE:
$10.00 gift code to 
www.dianamlarson.com


********************************
The challenge runs from January 1, 2019 through January 31, 2019
11:55 pm PST



With any $50. purchase- from my www.dianalarson.ctmh.com  store
you will qualify to purchase the Stamp of the month for $5.00 an ($18.95 value)





Yes you can get this cool stamp set for $5.00, regular 18.95
If you would like to know how ask me.

Check out the clearance section-  great deals on great products galore
https://dianalarson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=159






I also have a new bundle the Magical Bundle. The colors are based on the charters Mickey Mouse and Alice in wonderland.  You will receive 3 yards of 5 colors for a total of 15 yards. Black, red, yellow, blue and white.





                                        www.dianamlarson.com

Follow on Bloglovin




Have a blessed day, Diana

To be eligible for the prize
Be a Follower
1 entry  per day
NO back linking
Please link to the post, not to the blog
leave a comment 


23 comments:

  1. Loving your window card. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love all of the die cuts!
    Happy New Year!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Diana!! I can't believe it either. lol Time flies way too fast for sure. Love your pretty card. I'm always a fan of a window scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Diana! Gorgeous die-cuts but I especially love the kitty hehehe! Thanks for a new linky! I shall be back to join in at some point! Happy 2019 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - Happy New Year to you and your Family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card!! I love the window scene you've created!! I hope 2019 is a fabulous one for you, my friend!! Happy New Year!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love this gorgeous window card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card. Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Valerija

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana I love your card! That window scene is so beautiful! I have a couple window dies and I don't think I ever used them! You have inspired me to get them out and use them! Happy New Year Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation Diana, love the design!
    Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just linked up my first card! It's entry #12 and I used your crinkle ribbon! Love your crinkle ribbon, Diana! Wishing you a wonderful crafty day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That window is so pretty. Wish you a fabulous New Year dear Diana
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic card, Diana.Everything is so precise!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your window card Diana. The kitty is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is so sweet, hopefully I will be entering more often!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Diana! Love it! Happy New Year!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Diana, love your card! I used one of the flair buttons I purchased from you on my card today.

    https://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-winter-birthday-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card!! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy New Year! What a gorgeous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a delightful and pretty kitty card, Diana!!! Lovely composition with all those wonderful die cuts. Thank you for another fun linky party! Happy New Year!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy New Year Diana! Would you believe this is my first crafty project of the year? Hope I can can back in the swing of things. Love your fab card with the kitty in the window. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card, Diana!! Thank you for another fun linky party!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...