Friday, January 25, 2019

PTI January 2019 Blog Hop

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART January linky challenge

Special Valentine Love Kit
DL.ART store
DLART-

Happy  Friday  Everyone,

Here i the Photo Inspiration


and here is my design from it.

I used PTI: just a note make it market and merry mug, sequins, prima flowers. Me and my Big ideas card stock. The card measures 5.25 x 5.25



Reminds me of my latest flair buttons coming to my store soon.
Optical illusions



I also have a new bundle the Magical Bundle. The colors are based on the charters Mickey Mouse and Alice in wonderland.  You will receive 3 yards of 5 colors for a total of 15 yards. Black, red, yellow, blue and white.





Follow on Bloglovin





Have a blessed day Diana

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Diana! Love the coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wonderful foam on your coffee cup! A fun inspired design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Diana! Love the cup and the die cut words. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card for the hop Diana! The coffee cup looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work using
    the black and white.
    Cute design.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful warm gift card, Diana! Love the whip on your coffee or is that cocoa? :-)
    Love the Optical Illusions buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so gorgeous, Diana!! I love the beautiful cup!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is just Beautiful my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...