Thursday, August 1, 2024

AUGUST 2024 and DL.ART Thankful Thursday Link up

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness



DLART- ART, BUTTONS AND CRINKLE RIBBON



Happy AUGUST!!!

AUGUST 2024 and DL.ART Thankful Thursday Link up

Sharing a Birthday card for all the AUGUST birthdays. I  hope it will inspire you

 What are you making this month?





I love making box cards . All the dies I used are from AG



 I wanted to have a place where you can share your creations. I will continue to have the linky open so others can see you working on this month?

So please link below, unlimited amounts of joy. Leave a comment . It is my birthday month 

You get the gift Everything in my DL.ART store is on sale for the month of August use code AUGBIRTHDAYSALE. Any orders with both buttons and crinkle ribbon included over $10.00 (after discount and before shipping and tax) will receive a birthday card from me that can be used to send to other people. The sale runs until August 31, 2024. make sure to leave a comment.


I also have some select items in my DLART on etsy on sale 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DLART


Challenges I am entering:



Have a Blessed day Diana


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...