Sunday, September 1, 2024

SEPTEMBER 2024 and DL.ART Thankful Thursday Link up

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness



DLART- ART, BUTTONS AND CRINKLE RIBBON



Happy September!!!

September 2024 and DL.ART Thankful Thursday Link up

What have you all been up to let me know in the comments.

Later this month I will be one of the super sponsors for National coffee day and do I have a surprise for you!!!




I love making cards . All the dies, DSP and inks I used are from Close to my heart,
which is now out of business.



I love fall and I love fall designs. I love the cool crisp weather and wearing jackets and sweater.  What do you think of the sweet pumpkin?

 I wanted to have a place where you can share your creations. I will continue to have the linky open so others can see what you areworking on this month?

So please link below, unlimited amounts of joy. Leave a comment .


Challenges I am entering:



Have a Blessed day Diana


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...