Friday, January 21, 2011

SYMPATHY (in Blue) CARD

Our dear friends father passed away. I made a card for his mother and I will be making one for him also so here it is.
Recipe:
Vanilla Cream Card stock: Paper trey Inc. A2 size
Core' dinations two types of blue
Stickles: Star dust
studio 112:  adhesive gems
inkadinadoo stamp from greetings
ColorBox chalking ink:  Blue
and Cindy Loo cartridge
On the inside  I put a piece of 100% cotton stationary and a border in matching color (Core' dinations) & design (Cindy Loo cart)  according  to the outside

I'm noticing Studio 112 popping up all over, I thought it was a particular store brands line, but I'm seeing it at a lot of different stores so check it out.
Thanks again for all the comments and for stopping by my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I need to make a sympathy card for my friend whose uncle passed away. I never thought of using the Cindy Loo cart, but it looks very elegant. I'll probably have something posted tonight with what I make. TFS!

    Christy
    http://christybladehandmade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...