Monday, October 10, 2011

MONDAY----MORNING-- October 10--Columbus day observed US

The little images are from a  PTI stamp set,  I inked the image's and then used a watercolor brush and water to soften the ink and give the watercolor effect.  the sentiment is from TCP studios. The card stock used is PTI basic white , dark chocolate and the patterned paper is leaf prints. The inks I used were Jenni Bowlin, malted milk, chili powder seed packet, brown sugar.
I used an EK success label to punch out the label once in white and then 2 times in the green to give it the shadow effect
I  love how this came out. I hope you enjoy it to.
I love to read your comments, and if you become a follower let me know so I can follow you to.
Have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I've missed visiting to see your amazing projects my friend! This is gorgeous, Diana! The colors are so beautiful and perfect for Fall! Love, love this card!!

    I'm slowly getting caught up - I don't know why, when vacations are supposed to be relaxing, they wear you out so much! Thank you so much for faithfully stopping by my blog while I was gone, even though I couldn't visit you back. I truly appreciate it! I'm off to see all of your projects I missed while I was gone so I'll apologize in advance for inundating your inbox with comments :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Diana! Rich fall colors! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty serenity card. Love the fall leaves theme.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...