Monday, May 4, 2015

Happy Monday


CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #155 Challenge "MOTHERS DAY"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE


Happy Monday,

Here is a fun tag. I was  going to order these gelatos on line for $5 each, which I thought was a pretty good price, when I happened to be a Michael's looking for pens for my cricut explore when I saw this complete set of gelatos for $8.99. They had three different set now I wish I had bought all three. there were 10 in the set plus 8 swatch journal pages a drip dropper, a stamp, a stencil,  a mister and gesso. What a deal.

This is the first time I am trying these and they went on like butter.  For the backgrounds I used TH embossing folders inked them up and burnished it onto my tag. The stamps and card stock  are from PTI petite pots. the sequins and inks from my CTMH store. I just love how this came out.


 The twine is from my ETSY.com/shop/DLARTcrinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl  Jam


Thank you Melissa for the inspiration.



Challenges:



Have a blessed day, Diana

23 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Diana, great use of the gelatos. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not used gelatos before and this looks so colorful & cheerful. Used my Cricut Explore a lot yesterday, more than ever used my former in one day. Used the scoring tool. Subscribed for 1 yr to Cricut Design Space and it is so worth it. I made a couple cards by designers & used cartridges that I can used as a subscriber and do not own/have as purchased.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out so sweet! I just love it and can't wait to try this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I had to improvise because I have managed to not purchase gelatos. I used chalk over my images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOODNESS.... BEAUTIFUL TAG!!! I've watched videos on how to use these Gelatos but never tried... your tags really looks amazing! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the bright colors!!! and great deal on the gelatos! super score

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so pretty Diana! The fun, bright colors look amazing:) I have never used Gelatos before...may have to check that our. I sure love the results you got!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Monday to you, Diana! Your tag is gorgeous! I haven't tried Gelatos yet! Your background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blgospot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors and stampings on this sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tag Diana and I love your pictures! Nice job going light with the geletos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice work - aren't gelatos fun?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tag! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana, wonderfula tag! It looks so pretty in the combination of colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful tag, the stamps are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet tag, Diana! Love your overlapped blooms. Can't get over how lovely they look 'gelatoed'!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute, cute, cute! I thought about using pastels instead of gelatos for this technique, but I might have to make a trip to Michaels!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so Pretty!! Love the bright colors!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty tag Diana! You look like you've mastered the gelatos, as the flowers are just perfect with their soft glow around them! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a real beauty, Diana. You made all the right decisions for this tag!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...