Monday, April 11, 2016

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #274 Babies


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #274-Babies
Make a project with a Babies theme.


This Weeks Sponsor (ME)
DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here is my inspiration for you. Inspirations   







I used Artfully sent CTMH cricut cartridge and Heidi Grace paper from years ago and you are looking at one of the crinkle ribbons from my new bundle that has not been released yet-- "The Baby Bundle" keep your eyes peeled it is coming soon. Also on the inside I used red and white twine and black and white twine from my DL.ART store


Have a blessed day, Diana







post signature

11 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Diana!! I love the stitched ribbon on the front!! The inside pop-up is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby cards Diana! I love how you threaded the ribbon through the first card and what a great idea to use the bakers twine for a clothes line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the ribbon and twine. The clothes are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Diana, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are both so darn sweet! I love the way you threaded the ribbon on the out edge and the baby carriage is adorable!
    The clothesline of onesies is so darn cute! Sweet cards!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Gorgeous work!!! Love the way you used the ribbon :) Great inspiration.
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just precious!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! I especially love that it could be for a girl or a boy!

    Hugs,
    Chrissy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...