Saturday, September 1, 2018

DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge

DL.ART store-

DLART


Good Morning Everyone,




Welcome to the DL.ART  SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge.








For my project I used DL.ART black crinkle ribbon from the  DLART store.  I have always loved the graphics 45 designs, it seems you just can't go wrong with any project if the supplies you use are fabulous. I also used an Elleen Hull die from sizzix. I made quite a few of these they are very addicting and they make great gifts or sale items for craft fairs. I love the fact that I could incorporate the DL.ART twine and the crinkle ribbon on this project.
Challenges:
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/chnc-challenge-401.html
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-53/
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/christmas-joy.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html

I hope you have fun entering this challenge and I hope to see you every day. 

Onto the challenge: always anything goes with The monthly linky.

PRIZE:
crinkle ribbon & twine


********************************
The challenge runs from September 1, 2018 through September 30, 2018
11:55 pm PST

*********************************************************************************
With Halloween around the corner this would be a great time to splurge on the Halloween Crinkle ribbon Bundle and the new Halloween Flair buttons.
I have 5 sets to choose from or you can order all five and save save even more and order all five sets and the crinkle ribbon.

Click here to see what is new  The Halloween specials  will be available in the store by Sunday 





The Halloween Bundle: click here

On sale until the 15th of September 20% off use code NRBW4W






DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg



Follow on Bloglovin

challenges:




Have a blessed day, Diana

To be eligible for the prize
Be a Follower
1 entry  per day
NO back linking= meaning no linking a project that was posted before the linky challenge began
Please link to the post, not to the blog
leave a comment 



26 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Diana! Thank you for the challenge.
    Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgous project, and I love those Halloween buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana your project looks awesome! I always love Graphic 45 papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous project, Diana!! I love the papers you used!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty project Diana.... Beautiful papers and crinkled ribbon!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous! LOVING the papers you used!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project!!!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous prpject and I just love your Halloween/fall products. My favourite to me of year xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that book, Diana! Graphic 45 papers are the best and I love the construction with your twine and ribbon. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous project and thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope you can join us again. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing project and lovely papers.
    Hugs, Valerija

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore Graphic 45!! Your project is just wonderful. So vintage and festive.
    Thank you for another fun linky party!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great paper pad, I have it, too. Your project
    is awesome, Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous Album! Thanks for another fun monthly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, Diana. I'm still offline with Brian's poor health but I am sharing my Guest Designer card here today. Thanks so much for your linky, and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the vintage look of the album you created - just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is beautiful!! Love the graphic 45 papers and the Halloween buttons.
    Have a wonderful day my friend (the one who loves you with all her heart:) ),
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous album Diana! Love the papers too! Thanks for another fun linky challenge!
    Have a great week!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh, I love Graphic 45 papers and this little book is so pretty. Love the addition of the ribbon and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fantastic prize, you are so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So very lovely. Great work! Thanks for joining my Christmas Joy challenge over at Winter Wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your project is wonderful!
    Thanks for creating this challenge, it helps me to do as much cards as I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful journal/book and gorgeous papers Diana! Oh my goodness, love the Halloween buttons and of course your ribbon is beautiful!
    Have a great day sweet friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your little journal Diana, thanks again for another linky challenge : )

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely creation. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...