Friday, October 11, 2019

WINNER at DL.ART for the National Coffee Day blog hop 2019 prize

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART October 2019 linky challenge

DLART- FLAIR- Paris, night owl, llamas
Vintage Doll Faces
Rescue pets
and of crinkle ribbon




Happy Friday Everyone,

Welcome to the National coffee Day 2019 Blog hop winners post
The hop ran through the 8th of October. I had planned on announcing the  Winner earlier today, but we have been with out power due to the Pacific Gas and Electric shutting down power in our area for days, to reduce fire risk.  I have spent most of the time since the power came back on cleaning out the refrigerator and replenishing it. I promised to  announce the winner on October 11th and here is the announcement, a little late but better late than too late.


Here is a link to the coffee lovers blog hop post and the winners post

Here is the link to the winners post
 

this was the coffee card I made for the hop

For my card I used the sizzix 3D medallion gems EF and an AG coffee cup die pink & green chalk, sweet pea crinkle ribbon from DL.ART

during the hop I am offering a $10.00 gift code to my store make sure to 

1. Leave a comment below
2. Visit my store,  or/and click here
3. follow my blog

I will choose from all comment entries


                                         Follow me on this blog 
(just hit the follow button on the right sidebar)
                                                        or

Follow on Bloglovin
 and let me know so I can follow you to.

www.dianamlarson.com



Here is the winner #57
Congratulations: Jean
 contact me so I can give you the gift code for $10.00 at the DL.ART store


Have a blessed day Diana

Below is a link to all the sponsors who participated in the hop

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...