Sunday, November 3, 2019

Coffee Lovers 2019 Fall/ Winter Blog Hop

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness

Click here for the DL.ART NOVEMBER 2019 linky challenge
Sunflower Flair
DLART- new Paris, night owl flair, llamas
Vintage Doll Faces
Rescue pets



Hello Everyone!!!


Welcome to the Coffee Lovers 2019 Fall/ Winter Blog Hop.
I hope you will hop along with us and have some fun along the way



This is one of my favorite hops and believe it or not I am almost out of coffee, I need to get some soon, like today.
   If you get lost here is a link to the beginning of the hop.

CLICK HERE


I was hoping to make and submit a card a day for the hop, but with all the power outages and computer crashing, I am playing catch up. Good news!!! I got a new computer and a new learning curve-- that is OK I love to learn new things.

DAY 3 card my second card,


I used the CC Love you a latte, did a little bit of copic marker lines and that is my card Easy peasy.
My base is 110# cardstock and my 
card measures 4.25 x 5.5

DAY 1 card


The card is 4.25 x 5.5 
The DSP is from Craft Smith and the die cut is from my stash
I used the ribbon from the DL.ART store un-crinkled from the creamy dreamy bundle
Card stock is white 110 lb.


Onto the challenge: anything coffee, tea, or cocoa related and any type of project or season as long as it follows the theme



As a super sponsor I am offering 2 separate prizes  of a
$10.00 gift code 
to the DL.ART store

I am also offering 20% off all Flair
use this code on check out
CLBH19FW



The challenge runs from November 1, 2019 through November 8, 2019
11:55 pm PST and the winners will be announced on the coffee loving papercrafters blog. I will also announce my winners here

***************************************************


While you are contemplating winning a prize and entering the challenge, come see some of my other ribbon and flair


looking for Thanksgiving Flair







This is a great time to add some fall colors in your 
crinkle ribbon collection

                                                                          

see all the products at
www.dianamlarson.com


Have you seen my newest addition to the  store. Coffee girl stickers



www.dlartstore.com
www.dianamlarson.com

Try my Hand Dyed Fall bundle
it is beautiful



 The fall bundle is 3 skeins the Lt. Burnt leaf is no longer in this bundle




Follow on Bloglovin

***********************************************



Have a blessed day, Diana


10 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...