Friday, March 26, 2021

Thanks

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART March 2021 Linky challenge

FREE digital stamp--- keep reading

DLART- Coffee cup with Bunny Balloon
and mermaid warrior digital stamp
buttons, flair, badges
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon




Happy Friday,

Last day to get 20% off my good friends T-shirt

 use code  DL2021CLBH   www.dianamlarson.com


This is a new project @11:38  Friday night entering this also.


# 1119


It is Friday night now and I have been busy working on Easter projects, but stopped to take time to make some more Coffee cards. I will be posting a few tonight.  Looks like I ended up having a series here. I like how these are coming along. I am loving the Lemon craft paper from Poland. My friend Lisa has it in her shop and sent me some for Christmas.

My card is 4.25 x 5.5. I am having fun with the offset feature of the Cricut, it is still in the beta stage but I am able to use so we will see how long it works.

#1106

I cannot believe how quickly this week has gone by and here we are at the end of the hop. This is only my third entry I was commenting on a lot of the entries which was taking time away from creating them.  I hope to add more, we will see how the day unfolds.

#1020 entry


I'm entering this card in  the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop for 2021HERE



#581 entry

Yesterday the update for the Cricut beta offset was available for me, so I downloaded it and decided to practice with it a bit.

 I added the offset in blue to this cute coffee cup digi.

 The banner is from AG and the background paper is from Lemon craft "Delicious" 6 x 6 paper pad.

The image below was my entry for the first day of the hop  



I designed this cute little coffee cup bunny Balloon digital stamp. It is available for purchase in my store it comes in a zip file with a jpg, pdf and a png or you can get just the jpg file for free by clicking below.








20% off the DL.ART use code DL2021CLBH
sale ends March 26, 2021


FREE digital download of Coffee cup with bunny Balloon





If you  are a new follower, please leave a comment and let me know, so I can follow you also 


leave a comment



follow me on Instagram 







Have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...