Thursday, June 16, 2022

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 301 "CUTE ANIMALS" week 2

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART June 2022 Linky challenge

New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to  week #2

  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY  CHALLENGE # 301 "CUTE ANIMALS" 


Happy Thursday! 

Are you celebrating anything this month? 
Here is an opportunity for you to make a FUN card  with a cute animal and enter the challenge. 
You could get some birthday cards out of the way, or make a cute animal Father's day card.  During this challenge I will be offering all my digitals for 40% off 2 weeks only ends June 22, 2022 11:55pmPST
 use code: 40DIGI on checkout
instant download and ready to use.

week #2



This set is retired from CTMH, they are the cutest ever. My little cards measure 
3" x 3" and are colored with copic markers. Each one has a hand made envelope.



Week #1





I used prismacolors to color my image, the sentiment  is from close to my heart, it is really cute,  it is retired. The image is one of my illustrations made into a digital stamp her is the link Click here





What are you working on now? Are you making Graduation cards, projects, cooking, sewing?

I made a lot of sympathy cards last month. One  of my cousins passed away. I was pretty close to her growing up and have many fond memories I sent all her children and siblings a sympathy card and some beautiful flowers. It was interesting, because it was my way of grieving the loss. I am  sad that I will never see her again. 





Please follow the challenge rules 

                                            
Follow me
3 entry  per week
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

The challenge runs through June 22, 2022 at 11:55 p.m. PST

This challenge runs 2 weeks
challenges I am entering this project in:






Many blessings,
DIANA L .

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...