Thursday, September 1, 2022

DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2022 linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2022 linky challenge
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART linky challenge #306 "FALL COLORS"


and mermaid warrior digital stamp
buttons, flair, badges
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to 

 DL.ART SEPTEMBER 2022 linky challenge


   WOW!  I can feel the crisp fall air at times. We are coming into a heat wave for the next week, hot days and not so cool evenings.  I thought this was a good opportunity to send the comforter to the dry cleaners.   We won't miss it. 

Love this time of year also for getting out and about, because the kids are back in school and the tourists are gone.  I can get a lot more errands done in less than half the time.  The other part I like is that I can craft the next few Holidays and there is always lots of inspiration. 

Sorry I have been a bit MIA, but I have been, helping some friends and family with stuff and playing with my new dishwasher, anyway onto my September project share






Simple design die cut and envelope insert added to match

  What are you working on this month?



On to the challenge: As always anything goes



To be eligible for the prize

Be a Follower
Enter  as often as you like
Please link to DL.ART blog post, not to the general blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
caption : with your name
leave a comment

entering:





Prize:

DL.ART Crinkle ribbon
4." x 5.25" paper
DL.ART twine




follow me on Instagram 
@diana.larson




Challenge is open until September 30, 2022 11:55 pm PST

Have a blessed day, Diana

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! And loving how you decorated the envelope too with the matching paper! Thanks for the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been awhile. Something in my laptop security program was not allowing me to get to your blogs but all is good now. Fingers crossed it stays that way.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creation. Fall is my favorite time of year to create cards….I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having lived in Santa Cruz years ago, I know what you mean about it being easier to get around once the summer crowds are gone. We're in the middle of a heat wave here right now (although not as bad as the inland areas) but I'm looking forward to crisp fall days. Pulling out a few fall supplies to start planning my Halloween and Thanksgiving cards is a sure way to spark my creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that paper. I never think to decorate the inside of my envelopes. It's so pretty. Maybe I won't be in such a rush to mail my card, I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cool card, love the matching envelope!! I'm working on photo boxes for my new niece, which should've been done already!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty fall card, Diana! Thank you for the new linky for September! This month I am making cards as usual. I do love fall - it's my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Diana....I love your simple fall card and the decorated envelope insert. How pretty!! Very elegant with the fancy edge on the envelope.
    I have been busy working on my Cat Hop coming up in October, so not a lot of time for crafting.
    Thanks for another fun Linky Party!
    Take care!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...